Chapter 132 Determined to give it a try

Yang Lidong smiled bitterly and pulled down his sleeves.

"I knew you would be looking for me everywhere, so I hid here first. I asked Third Young Master to come here just to say goodbye! I can no longer follow Third Young Master in the future!"

Yang Lidong said these words almost tremblingly. If he hadn't been reluctant to let go of his boss and brothers, he wouldn't have wanted the Third Young Master to see him like this.

When he first found out that he had been captured, he just wanted to die with the zombies, so he fought with all his strength, pulling as many backers as he could, and even if he died, it wouldn't be a loss.

But then Su Yue came and tried his best to persuade him to leave and go back to the city wall. After several struggles, he still did it!

Not afraid of death! He was unwilling to abandon his good brother and comrade-in-arms like this, and he still wanted to have a taste of the wine Su Yue mentioned!

"Adjutant Yang, show me your wound again!"

Qiao Yi felt that this was not the real moment of separation, the infection had just begun, and maybe there were other ways!

He knew there was no hope, but Yang Lidong still accepted his kindness, rolled up his sleeves to show the wound, and said with a helpless smile: "It doesn't matter! I will be very satisfied if I have the chance to say goodbye to Third Young Master and Young Master Qiao!"

"Don't be discouraged! Let's think of a solution!"

Qiao Yi comforted him warmly, then turned to look at his third brother and asked, "Didn't I say that my second uncle and the others have been working on the research of zombie viruses? Isn't there any progress so far?"

"The source of the virus is unknown, and it is a big problem to trace it back. They have tried their best to study it! It's hard to say what progress it will make. However, for now, we can only give it a try, or it may be able to suppress the virus from continuing to worsen. As for how long it can be delayed, It’s unknown!”

Xiao Huaizhou explained in a deep voice that his two fathers had grown up in the laboratory to study zombie viruses, but after all, they could not be compared with those before the apocalypse. The research conditions were limited and the scientific research power was insufficient. It was difficult to conquer the zombie viruses in a short time. Reality!

"That means that even if you send Adjutant Yang back to City B now, it will probably be in vain!"

"That's right!"

When Yang Lidong heard this, he interrupted the conversation between the two, "There's no need to bother Mr. San! I know it in my heart. I don't have that much time! Just keep me here. I won't let myself become such a man-eating monster." !”

As he spoke, he reached for the gun at his waist and said with some pride: "I don't want to use it normally, so I keep it for myself!"

"Don't be impulsive! It's not time yet!"

Xiao Huaizhou looked at him and Yang Lidong had no choice but to take back his hand!

"I'll go out first!"

Thinking of the spring water in space, Qiao Yi hurried out of the basement without saying a word, then found a luxurious bathtub in Lei Maosheng's mansion, and filled it with space spring water without saying a word.

This spring water is not only delicious, but also good for the body. After drinking it for so long, his physical condition has really improved a lot. Just look at his ability to kill zombies now! He thought that the effects of this water should be more than these, and he couldn't care about that much, so he just soaked it and gave it a try!