Chapter 136: Being tricked by Mr. Shan

Qiao Yi knew that he had been tricked by the old man, and was about to accept his fate and accept the close contact with the ground. Unexpectedly, when he actually landed, he was back to the starting point, and the grass under his feet was intact and there was no collapse!

"Old man! You're kidding me!"

Qiao Yi stabilized his body and jumped on the spot, but was what he just experienced an illusion? How so true!

"Hmph! How old am I, and I'm still playing tricks on you! That was the entrance just now, but I just got you back!"

Qiao Yi believed his ghost! Is there such an unreliable entrance?

"Is this really the entrance? If you fall in, you won't die!"

"Well, only those who can't fall to death can see the secret book!" Shan Lao teased him unceremoniously. This kid needs to scare him more!

After Qiao Yi heard this, he couldn't help but curl his lips and didn't bother to argue with him. He didn't expect that there was such a secret room in the space. It didn't matter how he got down. If he was mentally prepared, he wouldn't be afraid!

Just as he was about to activate his mind and try again, he was stopped by Shan Lao: "It's not too late to wait and see again!"

"What? Do you still need to bathe, change clothes, burn incense and pray?" There are still two obstacles in the basement, why did you just try to get him! Otherwise, I would have gotten the so-called secret book by now!

"Let me tell you a few things first!"

Shan Lao stopped him. He had to go back to Qingyu Peak, so he wouldn't wait for him. He had better say what he needed to say in advance!

Who knows when that hairy guy will wake up? What bad things will he do when he wakes up? It’s better to go back and keep an eye on it, don’t worry!

"Something happened to Qing Jade Peak? By the way, you have been back to Qing Jade Peak for so long. What happened? Master Hei can't explain it at all!" Qiao Yi then thought of his Qing Jade Peak, worried that something went wrong again, and hurriedly Asked.

"Uh! It's okay, it's just that there are more cuties and it's a little lively. I have to go back and watch. That's one of the things I want to say, go back early!"

"Okay! Everything here is almost done, it should be over soon! What else?" Fengyang's matter has come to an end, and they can finally leave to build their own base with peace of mind! He couldn't wait for a long time!

"Also, let the little cutie out, and I will take it back!" We must not let it roam free here by itself. The bathing problem of that silly dog ​​will be left to it!

"Okay!" Qiao Yi happily sold Master Hei. Without the zombie wave, Master Hei would give it a holiday!

"The last thing!" Shan Lao looked up at him, pointed at the messy beard wrapped around his neck, and pouted: "You are good at your crafts, give me a look, make it more fashionable!"

He thought for a while and then added: "It needs to be stronger! The stronger, the better!" Otherwise, if he goes back to face that hairy kid, his beard and hair will fly all over the place again!

Qiao Yi: ...He has a knife, can you shave him clean? He said, "Why do you feel a little suffocated when you look at the old man?" Wrapped around for several times! Don’t be afraid to strangle yourself!

Rubbing his sleeves, Qiao Yi became more energetic. He is good at this!

After a while, Shan Lao lowered his head and looked at his beard, which was braided into eight strands and tied with a small bow, and stared at Qiao Yi speechlessly: "Do you know how to braid in one way?"