Gonzo - Taken (pt1.)

Y/N's POV:

I was at my apartment today as I didn't have to go to work today. I was text, my boyfriend Gonzo earlier but he had to go to work so I am now sat down watching TV. I am watching Brooklynn 99 again. I keep rewatching it as I don't have anything else to watch.

It was around 12.30 pm when I heard banging on my front door. I knew that no one would be coming around, so I didn't know who was banging at my door. I ran into my bedroom and hid in my wardrobe. I texted Gonzo saying that someone was trying to break into my apartment, but I knew that he would be too late as after I texted him, I heard my door break down and fall to the floor.

I heard muffled voices coming from the living room and then I heard footsteps going in different directions. Gonzo then texted me back telling me that he was on his way. I texted him back telling him to hurry but then I heard my bedroom door open. I then heard someone say "search the room. She has to be in here" I then heard things being opened and things being moved around. I heard footsteps coming towards the wardrobe, so I then start to panic more and more. The man then opens the door to the wardrobe and when he does, I try to move away but he puts a cloth to my mouth and I then fall asleep.

Gonzo's POV:

I get a text from Y/N telling me that someone is trying to break into her apartment. I radio to Hoppo telling him that I have to go as someone is trying to break into my girlfriend apartment. He lets me go and then I text her telling her that I was on my way. I was around 10 minutes away and she texted me back telling me that I need to hurry.

When I get to her house, I see her door on the floor and I then call out for her, but I don't hear any answer from her. I check the rooms to see that they are trashed. I then decided to call the police as I couldn't find Y/N and I think that she is missing. I tell them everything that I know from her texting me telling me that someone is breaking into her apartment to that it is trashed. They tell me that someone is coming to investigate and that I have to go back to work and not to worry.

I go back to work, and I am glad that I am in the tower today as when I get back all I could think of is Y/N and I am worried for her. Harries was in the tower with me today and noticed that I was distracted so he said "You alright mate? You seem distracted."

"I am. You know that I had to leave earlier. My girlfriend Y/N has been taken and the police are investigating, and they told me not to worry and now I am worried." He then pats me on the back and then tells me that they will find her so we spend the rest of the day watching the water with my mind wandering to Y/N and if she is alright.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. I am splitting this chapter into two parts as I didn't want it to be too long and I just wanted it to end on a cliff-hanger.

From

Nicci 💙