Joel/Jethro - React

Ruby's POV:

I was with Joel in Jethro's apartment and the three of us were sat down on his sofa and we were reacting to my fails of being a lifeguard. We have already reacted to Jethro's fails and we were now doing mine. I knew that I would have more than Jethro as I have done a lot more things wrong. I don't know why Hoppo has kept me as a lifeguard but I am still surprised that he has kept me.

The video was around about 30 minutes long as they had to add in all of my fails and when we started the first fail we saw a compilation of me falling over. That clip was going on for around a minute and a half. We started laughing at that when we all realised that it was just me falling over. It then changed to me falling off the board because the person that I was saving was too far forward on the board.

They continued to laugh at me while I just sat there with my arms crossed. Joel then paused it and then both of them looked at me. They saw that I didn't look happy so Jethro asked me "What's wrong?"

"I didn't like that one as the person then blamed me for what happened when we got back to shore," I say.

"Cheer up. It's just to make people laugh," Joel then said. I then cheered up and he played it again. The next clip was me out of the rocks and when I saw myself on the rocks I immediately cringed and looked away because I knew what was coming next.

That clip was of me breaking my arm on the rocks while I was doing a rescue. I slipped off the rocks just as I got on it and I landed on my arm funny. The boys weren't laughing at that and they didn't even say anything because they knew how I felt.

We continued watching the video for another 10-15 minutes and we continued to laugh at the clips that were put into the video and then eventually there was a clip of me managing to get locked in the tower. I don't know how I managed to do it but I did. Someone must have locked the tower when they left and they also locked the back door. I radioed Hoppo and said "Hey. Hop. I...um...managed to get myself locked in the tower. Someone might have locked the door when they left as neither of the doors is opening. Can you get someone to unlock the door, please?" I didn't hear anything come back over the radio so I knew that I would be trapped there for a while.

I was trying to open the doors for a good 20 minutes but then I heard the back door open so I turned around and saw Reidy coming through the door. I ran out of the door but not forgetting to say thank you to Reidy and I ran around and unlocked the other door.

All three of us were laughing at that clip and then it finished. We just stayed for the rest of the day laughing at the funniest parts of that video and the two were making fun of me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. I decided to write this chapter and base it on the Bondi Nation reaction video that Joel and Jethro did of Jethro's fails. Hope you have enjoyed this chapter.

From

Nicci 💙