Max A - Stars - short

Y/N's POV:

I was spending the night at my fiancee's house tonight as we haven't had enough time to spend together but tonight I have the night off so I can spend it with Max. The reason why we haven't moved in yet was that he hasn't asked me yet and that is probably he knows that I don't want to move in with him just yet.

I was in Max's apartment waiting for him to come home because he wasn't home yet so while I waited I got changed into my pyjamas and I then sat down on the sofa. I was sat on the sofa for around 15 minutes watching videos while I was waiting for Max to come home.

Around 15 minutes later Max walked into the house and saw me sat on the sofa so he put his stuff down after he closed the door and then walked over to me and kissed me. I then said "Go get changed. I'll be out here waiting for you." He then walked into his room to get changed.

A few minutes later, he walks out of his room and then we decide to go and lie down on his balcony so we could look at the stars.

When we got outside we were there for around 15 minutes talking to each other but then we decided to look up at the stars and see what stars we could see.

We were talking to each other about the different star signs we could see and the different stars as well. The star signs we saw were Leo, Capricorn and Taurus. We also found the north star and a lot of other stars. We were having fun looking for the different stars and we ended up falling asleep outside under the stars.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. Sorry, for another short chapter. I was looking at the requirements to get into medical courses at university. Hope you have enjoyed this chapter.

From

Nicci 💙