Maxi - Recovery/Back at work (pt.3)

Y/N's POV:

It has been 3 days since I have told the boys that I have been shot and 3 das since I have been in hospital. I have just gotten home with Maxi and I went straight for our room to get changed out of the clothes that Maxi got me. I only changed into something comfortable and lose because Mi decided that it would be a good idea to get my skinny jeans and one of my tight tops. I got changed into my sweatpants and one of Maxi's hoodies as it smells like him and because it is loose as it doesn't hurt when it is on.

When I walked out of the room, I went into the living room and sat on the sofa and then Maxi brought me some food as he knows that I don't like the hospital food. After he handed me the food, he sat down next to me and I then moved slightly so that I was leaning up against him. He then wrapped his arms around me. I got told that I wasn't allowed to go back to work for at least 2 weeks because I could rip the stitches and I also got told that I couldn't move around the house a lot as I needed to rest. I have another hospital appointment in 2 weeks so they can check my stitches and they can tell me if I can go back to work.

For the rest of the day, Maxi and I stayed cuddled up together on the sofa and every time that I wanted something he went and got it for me. We also called Hoppo that I was home now and that Maxi isn't going to be coming back until I do as the doctors want someone to be with me until they can get my stitches out in two weeks. He said that it was fine and that he can get some of the boys to cover his shifts until he comes back. He also said that when I come back to work that I would be in the tower on my shifts for 2 weeks as he wants to let me rest for a month before going back into the water. I then complained to him but then agreed with him as he is my boss, and he can put me where he wants me.

---2 weeks later---

I was really happy that I could come back to work as I have been at home with Maxi for 2 weeks. I went to the hospital to get my stitches out yesterday and they said that I could go back to work. Maxi has been good company and he is good at looking after me.

When I got into the tower at 8.30 am, most of the boys were in there to see me as they have been that busy with work that they haven't been able to come round and see me. I got a hug from each of them and then I sat down on the chair in the tower as I knew that Hoppo wouldn't let me onto the sand yet so I would just have to get comfy there.

It was around 1 pm when I had to get up to stretch my legs, so I got out of my seat and went for a walk around the tower and when I did Harries was watching me as I knew that Hoppo would have told them not to let me on to the beach as he doesn't want me in the sea. I could also tell the boys were worried about me because they all kept checking up on me since I have come in at 8.30. It has started to get annoying so the last time the asked me I threatened them that I would hit them if they asked how I was again.

At the end of the shift Maxi and I left the tower and went home as we were both tired and we have both had enough of the boys asking us questions. When we got home, we both collapsed onto the sofa. I was really happy to be back at work, but I forgot how protective the boys were of me as I couldn't do anything without one of them asking me where I was going or what I was going to do. We then stayed there for the rest of the day until we had to go to bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. Hope you have enjoyed reading the three parts. I enjoyed writing these three chapters. If you would like to suggest any chapters, you can either comment your ideas on one of the chapters or you could message me.

From

Nicci 💙