17|Father's day

"Carl! Carla!" The twins heard Fiona yell. The two followed by Hank ran upstairs to see what their sister wanted. "Hi,little Hank." Debbie said with a toothbrush in her mouth."Hey,I want her out of the house now." Fiona demanded.

"Seventy-five a week." The twins said simultaneously, then walked separate ways,Carla walked downstairs."Hey,Ian, let me in." Avery said, standing by the door."Hey Ave." Carla said,"You okay to hang out later? Maybe bring your brother?" Avery asked."I'm okay to hang out, but I'm not sure about carl." Carla said "okay,well let me know." Avery said before walking out.

Carla sighed before flopping on the couch as she watched Carl and Hank walk by only for Carl to get pulled by Debbie. "Little Hank. What does he like? What's he into?" Debbie asked."I don't know stuff. Carla, wanna join us? Why?" Carl asked. Carla nodded before standing up. "What stuff?" Debbie asked again."Knives,blunts,commandos, switchblade,butterflies." Carl listed off before the twins walked out of the house.

"Hey...um..." Hank said,"Carla." She finished for him."Right...you Carl's..?" Hank asked. "Twin. younger by 5 minutes." Carla finished for him again."Ah." Hank nodded.

~~

Carla sat at the kitchen counter, eating a sandwich as Frank walked in while Carl walked downstairs. "Ian. Come here, son. Daddy needs an Alibi for a few months ago." Frank said,"Carl. And I can't. Bev said her moneymaker is on fire." Carl explained, walking back up.

"Bev? Son,I need your help." Frank told Lip," I'm not really in the mood to bail your ass put right on." Lip said,"Heh. I have a problem." Frank chuckled,"Karen's pregnant."Lip said, ignoring his father's comment."Carla?" Frank turned to the girl,"not a chance." Carla said, taking a bite of her sandwich.

~~

Carla skated down the road, this time not on the sidewalk as she passed the park. "Hey Ethel. Hey Malik." Carla said as she skated next to them."Hey Carla." They both said as Jonah started crying."Jonah,baby,what's the matter? Hey,Jonah,baby, what's the matter?" Ethel asked in a soft voice.

"I'll see ya'll later." Carla said,"Yeah,see you." Malik said, waving to her as she continued skating down the road. She stopped skating in front of the Alibi and walked in "hey kev!" Carla exclaimed,"hey Carly." Kev said."Could you put this back there?" Carla asked, pointing to her skateboard."Sure." Kevin said as she handed him the skateboard.

"Can I have a coke?" She asked, kev nodded and poured her a coke in a cup and handed her the cup. "Why are you here anyway?" Kev asked, pouring beer for another man."Uh, Carl, got a new friend, and my friend started hanging out with them." Carla explained as she swung her feet back and forth.

"Damn." Kevin said. Carla nodded as she drank the coke and pulled out a ten dollar bill she took from Frank a week ago "here." She said, putting the money down "on the house. Family discount." Kev said, handing her the skateboard back.

"Thanks." Carla said, taking the money and the skateboard back and walked out.

~~

Carla sat on her bed when Avery walked in. "Ian let you in?" Carla asked."No. Carl." She said. "Your brother here?" Avery asked."Yep. Probably in his room with Hank." Carla said,"Thanks." She walked out when Carla heard thumping and grunting.

She ran out of her room to see lip and Lan fighting in the bathroom. "Jesus Christ." Carla groaned and shut herself in the bedroom and hid under the covers. Then she watched Carl hit a piñata from the window. "Carly? What are you doing up here?" She heard Ian's voice.

"Hiding." She said, not looking at him "well this is a shitty Hiding place." Ian said, sitting on Debbie's bed. "Carl's my best friend. Why does he need Hank?" Carla's voice cracked."Carly, he's a boy, and sometimes boys need a guy best friend as well. You two are forever best friends." Ian said.

"Forever best friend?" Carla asked, finally looking at him."You and Carl are twins, your built-in best friends. Now come on." Ian said, picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder and walking downstairs and out back.

Ian put food on a plate for Carla "here." He said,"Thanks, E." Carla smiled, taking the plate, and walked to sit next to Carl.

"Where have you been?" Carl asked his sister "upstairs." Carla explained, taking a bite of the chicken. The two both laughed.

Word count:778
A/n:short chapter. Sorry