100|Black-Haired Ginger

"Hey,thanks for letting me stay over for the week." Carla said as she sat at the table beside David. "Of course. My mom and dad love you." David said, rubbing her hand. "Have you told them yet?" Carla asked.

"Have you told anyone?" David asked. "So,no?" Carla asked. David shook his head. "I will, though. Have you told your family?" David asked. "Well,except Carl,no." Carla said.

"I should go help Carl remove all the dead dogs out of the basement." Carla said. "Okay." David said as he kissed Carla.

"See you later." Carla said before she walked out of the house and back to her own. She walked in the backdoor into the kitchen.

"What are you doing, Debs?" Carla asked. "Sanding a circle around my dip canister so I don't look like a poser." Debbie said. "You are a poser." Ian said as Carl opened the basement door with a dead dog in a bag.

"Jesus,how many more dogs are down there,Carl?" Lip asked. "Just Rocco and Bernice,and she'll be dead by the end of the week." Carl said as he threw the bag out the backdoor.

"Dose anyone know what cocktail attire is?" Carl asked. "It's a little early for cocktail,even for a Gallagher." Lip said as a cell phone chimed. "It's a West Point mixer this afternoon. Says I need cocktail attire." Carl said.

"Says it's a suit." Liam said. "Carla, you still going to West Point?" Lip asked. "No,I have my spot to the one girl." Carla said, sitting down at the counter. "Who goes to drink in a suit?" Carl asked.

"Ah,fuck,Fiona's almost here." Ian said reading Fiona's text. "What now?" Debbie asked. "She wants to take me to my meeting." Ian said. "Don't do it!" Debbie,Lip,and Carla said together. "Bad Idea." Liam said.

"She thinks I should take an insanity plea." Ian said. "Insanity?" Liam asked. "Yeah,bipolar. Off my meds." Ian explained. "How long would you get for that?" Carla asked. "Lawyer thinks two years,plus probation." Ian said.

"What are your other options?" Lip asked. "Well,I could plead guilty,get a reduced sentence,five to ten years,or I could plead innocent..." Ian said. "What about that video of you blowing up the van?" Carl asked as he sat down.

"...and they'll find me guilty,so I get 10 to 20." Ian said as the door opened, then closed. "Hi." Fiona said. "Hey." Lip said. "Oh,what smells like dead dog?" Fiona asked. "It's dead dog." Lip said.

"I'm taking care of it." Carl said. "You ready?" Fiona asked Ian. "I told you,I don't need a ride." Ian said as Fiona poured coffee into her cup. "Oh,I'm taking Liam to school,so it's on my way." Fiona said.

"Anybody else?" Fiona asked. "I'm good." Lip said. "I'm heading to Paty's trying to make things work with Alex." Debbie said. "Who's Alex?" Fiona asked. "My girlfriend." Debbie said.

"Your girlfriend? Are you gay now?" Fiona asked. "Yes." Debbie said. "No." Ian said. "Okay. You two let's go. Someone should wash a dish around here once in a while." Fiona said. "Hey,buddy,have a good day." Lip said, handing Liam his lunch.

~~

"You need help?" Carla asked as she watched Carl struggle tying his tie. "You can tie a tie?" Carl asked. "Sure." Carla said as Carl faced her. "You sure you don't want to stay here?" Carl asked while Carla tied his necktie.

"No,I am going. Or else I bought this nice ass dress for nothing." Carla said, looking at herself in the mirror. The dress was a nice black one that reached the center of her thigh.

Carla put Carl's collar down after she finished tying the tie. "You look nice." Carla said. "You too." Carl said. The twins walked downstairs as Lip walked inside.

"Hey. You heading to the west point thing?" Lip asked. "Uh,yeah. What are you doing home?" Carl asked. "Uh,there's a power outage at work." Lip said. "You okay?" Carla asked. "Yeah." Lip said. "And xan?" Carl asked. "Yeah." Lip said.