62|The F Word

Carla woke up to Fiona running into her and Debbie's room and throwing up out the open window. "Frank? What the hell is going on?" Fiona asked. Carla didn't hear Frank's response, so she just got up and dressed and went downstairs.

Carla yet again sat next to Liam at the counter as Fiona came downstairs. "Where'd all this come from?" Fiona asked. "Carl brought Froot Loops." Liam said. "And cage-free,organic eggs and juice with pulp in it." Carla added.

"Eat up,little homie." Carl told Liam as he poured orange juice into a cup. "Where are you getting all this money?" Fiona asked. "Juvie job. Saved up." Carl lied. "You better not be selling drugs again,Carl." Fiona told him.

"Nope,no drugs. I learned my lesson." Carl said as he sat down at the table. "You better watch out. If she doesn't like what you're doing,she might try to fire you from the family." Ian said. "Yeah,or try to force you to get an abortion." Debbie said.

"Smells good. Bacon?" Sean asked. "Froot Loops." Liam said. "You coming to work?" Sean asked Fiona. "Yeah,I just gotta get dressed and talk to Debs." Fiona said.

"About what?" Debbie asked. "I wanna apologize,okay?" Fiona said. "I'm gonna go." Sean told Fiona. "I'll meet you there." Fiona said as she kissed Sean. "Oh,so you get to be late 'cause you're fucking the boss,right?" Ian asked making Carla chuckled.

"Lip already got you a new job,so cut the shit." Fiona told him as she turned away from Ian, who flipped her off and walked out of the kitchen. "Carl,can you drop Liam at Headstart on your way to school?" Fiona asked.

"Do I look like a babysitter?" Carl asked. "No,you look like a criminal,but last I checked, you were still a Gallagher." Fiona told him as the door closed. "Fine. Bros gotta stick together. Let's go. Carla, you coming?" Carl asked.

"I guess. Come on, Liam." Carla said as she helped Liam down. "Come on,little homie. Don't be a little shit,let's go." Carl said as Carla held Liam's hand as they left the house.

~~

Carla shoved her hands into her pockets as she followed behind Carl and Nick as they looked at bikes. "Hey,yo,you see a bike you like?" Carl asked. Nick shrugged. "Don't worry,my homie,I got you. We'll find your dream bike." Carl told him as he spotted Dominique.

"Hey,yo Dominique. I've been missing you." Carl said as Carla inability groaned and rolled her eyes at her brother's stupidity,again. "You don't know me." Dominique said. "I know you from my dreams." Carl told her.

"I already told you, and your cornrows to leave me alone." Dominique told him. "Why you gotta dis the rows? They never did nothing but love you." Carl said. "Why you trying to play hard when you're nothing but a white boy playing dress up?" Dominique asked.

"You hurt me,Dominique. You hurt my heart and my soul." Carl said, pointing at himself. "You think color's nothing but a skin tone. You see my brother,Nick,there? " Carl asked, pointing back at Nick.

"We was in juvie together. He sees past my skin into my dark black soul." Carl said. Carla shook her head as her twin attempted to flirt with Dominique. Again. " Carl. Carla." Debbie said, making simultaneously turn around. "Fiona's pregnant,and I want the whole family to talk her into keeping it. You in?" Debbie asked.

"No,white girl,I don't know you." Carl told her, and he smirked at Dominique. Debbie turned to Carla who didn't answer. Carla chuckled when she saw the confusion on Debbie's face.

"I'll see you around,Carla?" Dominique asked. Carla was surprised at first but then nodded as she watched Dominique walk away. "Mr. Gallagher. I'd like a word with you. in my office." The principal said.

Debbie pushed past Carl as she walked away. Carla chuckled and patted her brother's shoulder. "Have fun." She said as she walked away as well.

~~