54|Tell Me You F**king Need Me

Carla stared at herself in the mirror that was on Debbie's dresser. She looked at her outfit, which was a black stripped shirt that showed very little of her cleavage paired with low waisted jeans with her regular worn-out brown high tops Converse.

"Good enough." She said to herself as she took the messy ponytail out and brushed her hair. She slipped a brown button-down shirt over her shoulders as she left her room. "The fuck is that smell?" She asked as she saw Carl leave his room.

Carla covered her nose as they walked towards the bathroom and saw Chuckie taking a poop. "Yo,shut the fucking door." Carl told him as he slammed the door shut. Carla stepped back when Carl sprayed Cologne all over the bathroom door.

"Carl,Carla,Chuckie,get your asses down here, or I'm giving you pancakes to the next homeless guy i see." The twins heard Sammi call out.

The twins walked downstairs. "Chuckie turned on the chocolate faucet upstairs in the bathroom." Carla said as the twins sat down. "Ew,he's making got sloppys?" Debbie asked. "Uh-Oh. I know what this is about." Sammi said.

"What the six churros he ate last night?" Carl asked. "No, he's nervous to start at a new school. It's his fourth one. He gets beat up a lot." Sammi explained. "Way too much Lip liner,young lady." Sammi told Debbie. "When did you become my mother?" Debbie asked with attitude.

"I've had enough back talk from you." Sammi said. "She's putting all that skank makeup on to get ger out of the friend zone with that Derek dude." Carl said. "We're not in the friend zone." Debbie said.

"How does he touch you arm? If he punches it,it means you guys are friends. If he squeezes it,it means he likes you." Carl explained. "It's none of you business." Debbie said as she stood up. "Carl,Carla,do me a favor." Sammi said as she sat down across from the twins.

"What do we get for it?" Carla asked. "A favor supposed to come from the bottom of your heart." Sammi told them. "You do realize who you're talking to,right?" Carl asked. "Take Chuckie under your wing. Make sure the kids don't pick on him,okay?" Sammi whispered.

"Nunchucks and a pack of condoms." Carl told her. "I'll just take the Nunchucks." Carla said. "Okay,fine." Sammi stood up. "Magnum." Carl added. "Chuckles,let's go." Carl called out as Frank walked inside.

"Good morning, delicious family." He said. "Hey,Frank." Debbie said. "What are you doing here?" Sammi asked. "It'll take more than that to get rid of me, my bastard of a daughter." Frank told Sammi. "Where were you?" Carl asked.

"Hospital." Frank said. "Hospital?" Carla repeated. "Why?" Debbie asked. "Someone tried to sabotage me by withholding my meds. But that'll never happen again. You know why? Because taking my medication is my responsibility. I'm an adult. I don't need anyone for anything ever again." Frank said as he took a sip out of the orange juice carton.

"Get out of my house,Frank." Sammi told Him. "Your house?" Debbie chuckled. "I'm gonna take a nap on the couch,the couch that belongs to moi. Toodle-oo, "  Frank told Sammi as he walked into the living room.

"You should quit while you're ahead." Carl said. "He'll out-Frank you every time." Carla added as she took a bite out of the eggs. Sammi rubbed her head in exhaustion.

~~

The twins walked up the stairs of the school with Chuckie following close behind them. "We're going to class,see you." Carl told chuckie. "Mom said you'd take me under your wing." Chuckie said. "Doesn't mean we were telling the truth." Carla said, leaning on the side of the stairs.

Chuckie groaned, holding his stomach. "What's wrong?" Carl asked. "Ow,my stomach." Chuckie whined. "Is this a scam?" Carl asked. Chuckie shook his head. "You're really gonna shit your pants?" Carla asked. "I did a little." Chuckie admitted.