128| Two at a Biker Bar, One in the Lake

Carla walked downstairs,holding Emma's hand. "Wee." Carla chuckled as she watched Emma jump off the last step of the stairs.

"Good morning, ol' brother of mine." Debbie said when she saw Carl walk into the kitchen. "Made you breakfast." She handed him a plate.

"What's with her?" Carla asked as she sat Emma on a chair. "I wouldn't trust it." Sandy said. Debbie hummed as she handed Carla a plate.

"Good morning,boys. Look what I made. Your favorite." Debbie said to Ian and Mickey after they walked downstairs.

"Why the fuck are you touching me right now?" Mickey asked when Debbie kissed his and Ian's cheek. "Tami,Phillip,bacon rainbows? Flower pancakes?" Debbie asked as Tami and lip walked into the house.

"Uh,we're good." Tami said. Debbie offered a plate to Lip. "Uh,good. Thanks,though." Lip declined the offer as he placed Fred's car seat on the ground.

"So,um...things got a little bit heated last night,but now that we've all slept on it,I would like to reopen the discussion about fixing up the house to sell." Lip said.

No one said anything and kept doing what they were doing. "Um..if we knocked out a couple walls,created a more open floor plan,we could add 30 grand to the sale price." Lip continued.

Yet again,no one said anything. Lip sighed, "Debs,what do you think?"
Debbie put the bowl of pancake mix on the counter. "Oh,Phillip...well,I think you can take your open floor plan and lick my vagina."

"Gross." Mickey muttered. "Jesus fucking christ,what is the big deal?" Lip asked. "I grew up here." Debbie said. "Yeah,we all grew up here. Maybe our kids can grow up someplace nicer." Lip said.

"Yeah,maybe somewhere Frank doesn't live." Tami joined the conversation. "Oh,I see what this is. It's not even your idea." Debbie said,taking a step closer to Tami. "Fucking little miss middle class wants her townhouse in Pilsen."

"Whoa,hold on a second. I didn't even—" Tami began,but Debbie interrupted. "How hard did you have to twist his little nut sack for him to do what you wanted?"

"Nobody twisted my nut sack,all right? And it doesn't matter whose idea this is. It's a good idea. You're the only one who doesn't think so." Lip said,getting annoyed with Debbie's comments.

"Well,Ian only thinks so because you think so." Debbie said. "What?" Ian asked. "And the twins' too stupid to think anything at all." Debbie added,pointing at Carl and Carla,who both stood up.

"Hey,that's not true." The twins said in sync. "Mickey and I have been saving up to get our own place." Ian mentioned. "When did that idea come? Right when Lip moved out. 'Lip got this own place. I should too.'."

"That's bullshit. I don't just do things 'cause lip says." Ian said. "Well,you sort of do,though." Mickey chuckled. "Name one thing." Ian said.

"Switched from tighty-whiteys to boxers 'cause Lip did." Mickey mentioned. "I had a fungus issue. Boxers air the boys out better." Ian said.

"Totally. Who told you that again?" Mickey asked. Ian paused before answering, "Lip. Fuck the both of you. I'm my own man."

"Okay,big shot. Why don't you tell Lip you don't wanna sell the house,then?" Mickey asked. Lip spoke up again. "Mickey,hey,stop. Family only."

"Mickey's family." Ian said. "Yeah,well,he's just saying—" Tami started. "This doesn't concern you,Tami." Ian said.

"Yeah,none of this concerns you,Tami." Debbie nodded. "Whoa,whoa,whoa. So Mickey's family,but Tami's not family?" Lip asked. "Yeah. They're married. Tami had no right to tell you to sell my house." Debbie said.