71|Familia Supra Gallegorious Omnia!

Carla woke up and quietly got changed as she tried not to wake Debbie nor Franny. Carla quietly left the door and walked downstairs. "Hey,Bean. Cinnamon waffles?" Fiona asked Liam when Carla got downstairs.

"We have an iron?" Carl asked. "Mm-hmm." Fiona hummed as she pointed to the iron. "You need me to iron a shirt for you?" Fiona asked. "I got it. Ironing board?" Carl asked. Fiona pointed up at the ironing board.

Fiona poured coffee for her and Carla as Fiona started breakfast. Fiona watched as Carl struggled to open the ironing board. "It's the little lever thing." She said. Carl nodded as she opened the ironing board, making Carla shush him.

"Baby's sleeping. Debs was up with her all night." Carla said. "Now,I really don't mind doing it." Fiona told Carl. "No, it's fine. I have to learn to do for myself,right? Do my part." Carl said. "Are you wearing Cologne?" Carla asked.

"Aftershave. Good for razor burn. Is there any wedding stuff going on tonight?" Carl asked. "Uh. Nope. You're in the clean till tomorrow. Why?" Fiona asked. "I'm gonna watch the DePaul game with Luther tonight." Carl said.

"Luther?" Fiona asked. "Dominique's dad." Carl explained. "Girlfriend's father,huh? Sounds like it's getting serious." Fiona said. "Definitely." Carl said. "If you get really serious,you know how to use protection,right?" Fiona asked.

Carl nodded. "Condoms. No matter what. We don't need any more accidents around here." Fiona told him as Debbie came downstairs. "You mean accidents like franny." Debbie said, making Fiona sigh.

"Franny still asleep?" Fiona asked. "No,I left her up there screaming,hungry,wallowing in a dirty diaper to suffer." Debbie said sarcastically. "I'm sorry, Debs. I did mean that Franny was the--" Fiona started. "I know exactly what you meant." Debbie cut her off.

"Carl,leave that on when you're done. Gotta iron my dress for tomorrow.." Carla said. "All right." Carl nodded. "Finish your juice and go brush your teeth,okay?" Fiona told Liam.

"You thought about letting Franny he the flower girl at the wedding tomorrow?" Fiona asked. "She can barely hold up her head." Debbie said. "Well,you could carry her,and you could spread the petals for her,it'd be sweet." Fiona said.

Carla ran upstairs and grabbed her dress for Fiona's wedding and then ran downstairs and put it on the ironing board,Carla replaced Carl's place as she now ironed the dress. "She would never stop screaming." Debbie said.

"Nobody would care." Fiona said. "I don't even think we've coming." Debbie told Fiona. "To my wedding?" Fiona asked. "Not your first and definitely not going to be your last. Maybe I'll come to the next one." Debbie said.

"Shit! Fuck! I can't believe this bullshit!" Sean yelled from upstairs. "Sean. Quiet." Fiona said. "Jesus. Quiet!" Fiona whispered yelled. Everyone went silent trying to listen for Franny's crying.

There was nothing for a few seconds before Franny began crying. "Oh! Fuck!" Debbie exclaimed. "Thanks a lot Sean! Dipshit." Debbie said as she walked upstairs.

"Someone pissed in my boots." Sean said. "What?" Fiona asked as Carla unplugged the iron turning it off. "My boots,somebody pissed in them. And my cash is missing. And my Visa." Sean said as he Turned to the twins.

"I'm not a boot pisser." Carl said. "Yeah. Me either." Carla said. Sean then turned to Liam who shook his head. "It's Frank." Fiona said. "I changed all the locks to dead botls and he doesn't have a key." Sean said as he poured the piss out of his boots.

"God! Are any of the windows broken?" Sean asked. Fiona looked at the washer,she then moved it away from the wall to reveal the open vent. "Son of a bitch." Fiona said. "He tunneled in?" Sean asked as they all looked into the open vent.