Author's Note 1

Hey guys, I really do hope you're liking my preferences so far, but I just wanted to leave some quick reminders and like one Announcement.

1. Mature Chapters

So I decided to choose a symbol for when I write or find a sexual tumblr preference because not everyone might be comfortable with it...but I still thought it would be convenient so those people know to just go around it and won't be discouraged. Don't worry it will be simple.

-Mature chapter symbol: ¿?

So if you forget you can always refer back to this note.

2. Requests?

Ok, so everyone who writes knows it's really easy to run out of decent ideas...so I'm just letting you know (Probably for the 50th time lol) that requests are always gonna be open. That's one part of making this preference book that I was extremely excited about, filling requests. If you want I can even post a personal preference for you, I wouldn't mind just message me.
I haven't received any preference requests yet...but I hope I get to write at least one at some point before the end of this book. I'll make sure I ask at the end of chapters and you can comment them.

3. 276 READS!!😱😊

I was coming up with another preference last night and I checked the reads and I'm almost up to 280... That's honestly so unbelievable to me for the amount of time I've had this book up. I think it's been almost 2 months now...On the first book I ever wrote I literally only got like 10 reads in that amount of time Lol but looking at where I am now I know I must be doing something right. So I just wanted to put this in to thank everyone who's been reading and I hope more people read my work soon. Thanks y'all