READ THIS OMG (Not an update)

Yo so when I read this article on snapchat I just had to get my nose up in this y'all

Yo so when I read this article on snapchat I just had to get my nose up in this y'all...Lord Forgive me for being nosy. But let us all just take a moment to just analyze this text...

1. Louis and Eleanor dating again...

Since when Did Elounor come back?
Ok so aside from Louis fighting a pap and one of his own fans...I've never had any knowledge of Eleanor and Louis getting back together, like girl been out of the picture for so long I don't know how to feel about this. Am I just slow af? How long has this been going on?

If y'all are as confused as I am about this comment your thoughts bc I fr wanna know what everyone else thinks of this...😷😂

2. The Fight scene

Let me just start by saying, Louis fighting is one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen. Like Louis was digging up in that pap's skull fr.

3. The Fan

Now I read over the whole thing carefully...but the chick below claims that Louis hit her. She wants to press charges but she only got involved because she and another girl apparently tried to pick a fight with Eleanor. This part of the article still kind of confused me though and I'll explain why....

Now I honestly don't know nor do I think or believe that Louis' behind is dumb enough to hit his own fan, but if he did hit her, Shame on him

Now I honestly don't know nor do I think or believe that Louis' behind is dumb enough to hit his own fan, but if he did hit her, Shame on him. Honestly to me it looks like girlfriend is tryna scheme tf outta him. Also the article says that they was fighting with Eleanor...I ain't no professional in forensics, but I think that little behind cut she complaining about came from Eleanor. It don't look Like Louis laid a finger on her. Now it does mention in the evidence that Louis threw her down but the video doesn't show her getting hit...so idk. Plus, the girl smiling lookin happy af for the camera that she about to take Louis to court. Like she fr look like she just tryna win a lawsuit to get money out of him. Like this whole incident is Ridiculous period, but that's what I think actually happened. Comment your thoughts.

Ok now last bullet point...

4. Louis...

Now to rant about my man Louis. I'm proud of him for standing up for Eleanor, but at the same time I'm disappointed in him. If he wasn't the celebrity he was being able to get out of everything, he would be serving like a 6 month sentence in jail but he got lucky and only has to attend a trial. Even if he gets jail time after the trial, They act like he don't have money to bail himself out. Now, this all could have been a publicity stunt which is also what I originally thought...but when I actually paid attention it looked pretty real so I ain't even gonna try and argue it.

Also Louis needs to watch what he does...like he still has a kid to take care of...he needs to chill out before he messes around and loses custody or something crazy like that. Also he should be setting an example no matter how young Freddie is. He can always look back at this and question everything he knows about his father.

Ard, I'm done being dramatic now. Y'all comment what you think if you have any input. I fr be tryna know everything😂😂 smh I need to be stopped.

On an unrelated note, I'm working on more updates so stay tuned as well!!! I love y'all❤️❤️