#173: Baby Daddy Drama (Zayn)

You and Zayn's 3 year old Identical Fraternal Twins Qu'ron and Julisa

•••••••••••••

It was a Sunday after you had left church and you were on your way to drop of the kids with their father, Zayn. When it came down to custody, you and Zayn were required to each have the kids at your houses for two weeks out of the whole month meaning you and Zayn each got the twins for a half a month, while the opposing one of you two got to visit them on weekends. But when he was away on tour, you weren't required to let them see him.

This week just happened to fall on Zayn's half of the month and lately he's been slacking. He hasn't been turning in child support, he's been making excuses to be alone with his girlfriend, and it burned you up because you knew he wanted you to be pissed off about it as an excuse to take you to court.

You pulled up in front of Zayn's house and the kids started to get worked up instantly. The waterworks came every time you brought them over there.

"Mommy, we wanna stay with you!" Julisa said in tears.

"Yeah, I don't like Daddy's friend!" Qu'ron says agreeing. By his friend, he meant Zayn's girlfriend Gigi Hadid.

"I know guys, I'll be back to get you at the beginning of the month. You still get to see me on the weekends though! So it's ok." You say trying to cheer them up. Just then someone banged on your window and you saw the devil himself, Zayn Malik. You couldn't stand his behind but in the back of your mind you thought about your kids first.

"Excuse me but who do you think you are banging on my damn car?" You yelled.

"I think I'm the father of our kids."

"So that gives you the right to act a fool? Don't get new because they're in the backseat. Hurry up and get them out the car before I change my mind." You say. Zayn slowly got the kids out the car occasionally glancing towards you.

"While they're here, make sure Qu'ron gets his haircut. I don't want his hair hanging in his face."

"No Mommy, I don't want my haircut!" Qu'ron says starting to cry.

"Did I ask you what you wanted?" You say.

"If he doesn't want to, you can force him." Zayn says agreeing with him.

"But Momma, I don't like the way my Dad cuts it." He says wiping his eyes and his nose.

"Hmm, now I can see why he doesn't want it cut."

"Instead of talking about my hair styling skills how about you wipe his nose [Y/N]. If you can afford to get a new car, you can afford a box of Kleenex." He says shoving Qu'ron into the car. That was enough to make you get out the car and get at his neck. He was always more gentle with Julisa but he was different when it came to Qu'ron.

"You listen to me Zayn, I don't care how much money you have, I don't need your money, I mean yes, it would be nice to receive my child support check for once, but I know how to take care of my kids. And you will treat both of them equally and with respect unless you want me to take full custody." You manage to fit in a single breath.

"That won't be necessary." He says not even flinching.

"Come on kids, Gigi is in the house making cookies. We're gonna have fun." Zayn says taking their hands and their bags on his shoulder.

"Remember, Julisa and Qu'ron are potty trained. They only wear pull ups at night, and Julisa might need it for a long car ride, so stop sending them back to me in pull ups mid day, before you confuse them!" You whisper yell for only him to hear.

"I know [Y/N], you don't have to keep telling me."

"Well clearly I do."

"Bye Momma!" Julisa waved with a sad look on her face.

"Momma I want a kiss!" Qu'ron says running up to the car. You kissed his head and smiled.

"Me too Momma, I want kisses too!" Julisa says copying Qu'ron.

"Ok you guys, no fighting and be good. I'll be back to visit Saturday ok?"

"[Y/N], they know the drill." Zayn interrupts.

"Excuse me sir, your not 3 years old. Stay in your lane." You say.

"I love you guys!" You say before pulling off. When you were long gone Julisa looked up at Zayn afraid to ask him a question.

"What's the matter lis?" Zayn asks.

"Why you and our Momma fight?" She asks.

"I don't know Julisa, I don't know."