#170: FAMILY SERIES (First Birthday)

A/N: I finally decided that it was time for the youngest children to age! lol enjoy.

LOUIS

"[Y/N], almost everyone's here. Is Bernard ready?" Your mom asks peaking in the nursery.

"Yeah, baby boy was having a nap. I'm trying to get him up now." You sigh rubbing his back. Eventually he woke up and stretched all hard and he let you pick him up.

"It's your birthday, it's your birthday!" You sang making Bernie look at you.

"Happy birthday to Grandmom's boy!" Your mom smiled kissing his face all over. He laughed and hid himself into your chest.

"Let's get you dressed. You don't wanna be late to your own birthday do you?" He finally started smiling and you giggled kissing his face. You took all of his things to your bedroom and got him  changed into a fresh diaper and dressed in something Louis picked up the day before.

"Doesn't he look adorable Mom?" You smiled picking him up

"Yeah, look at my little grand baby lookin all cute. After people take his pictures take them pants off of him. I don't want him to chafe." She says taking him from your arms.

"Yes mother." You sighed knowing she would say something like that. When you and your mom took him downstairs everyone yelled "Happy Birthday!" And it made him laugh.

"Hey son!" Louis smiled coming to hold him. "Happy birthday! You're a year old today!"

"[Y/N], these pants are tight on him." Louis said making you playfully frown.

"Bro, what you mean? You got the outfit!" You say laughing as Louis took his pants off while he was holding him.

"I didn't know the pants were gonna be this small!" He defended.

"See [Y/N], I told you." Your mom said laughing. "He is not lil Wayne. He does not need those tight jeans on."

"Mommy, ok!" You say laughing. You smiled at Louis taking him around to say hi to everyone and looked around at the curious George themed decorations.