#106: You accidnetally flash him

LOUIS

You always walked around in your tank top and your spandex boy short cut panties considering you were home alone most of the time. This one afternoon you had on a pair that just barely fit you and Louis came in from work.

"Hey ba-whoaaaa..." Louis grins seeing your butt up in the air.

"[Y/N], you never told me you were serving caramel cheeks for dinner." he smirks coming up and slapping you in the butt.

"Louis!" You whined stomping your foot.

"What? You want a massage instead?" He jokes kissing your neck.

"Remind me to have my pants on when you come home from now on." You laughed kissing him back.

"Not a chance." He smugly grins rubbing your butt.

LIAM

"I'm so glad you could come over tonight baby." Liam chuckled rubbing your thighs up and down.

"Thanks for inviting me over. I'm always down for sleepovers and Movie nights." You say leaning into his chest. "How long ago did you order the Chinese food?"

"Before you came over. It should be here soon." He grins pulling you into his lap.

"You wanna kill time?" He chuckled squeezing your butt admiring how your leggings made your thighs look.

"I'm way ahead of you." You crashed your lips into his not realizing the closer you pressed your body to his, the more your crop top rode up and you had no bra on.

"Mmm, you got some round ones on you." He hums cupping them.

"Liam..." You say pulling your shirt down slightly embarrassed.

NIALL

"Niall!" You yelled through the house. He literally had you on a manhunt for him. He took your phone from the bathroom while you had music playing in the shower and you wanted it back.

"Niall you play too much! Give it back!" You yell throwing on your robe without tying it up. Once again, you were greeted by silence.

"Niall, let me find you in this house and I'm tearin you up, you need to quit playin!" You yelled getting frustrated.

"In here baby!" You hear Niall giggling like a little kid.

"Alright, where is it?" You say chasing him down to his office.

"Whoa..." His mouth fell open and he started to blush and try to cover his eyes to avoid being rude.

"What Niall?"

"You forgot to tie up your robe...I mean don't get me wrong...you look sexy." He grins. You quickly tie your robe up and Niall frowns.

"Niall, it's just boobs and butt." You roll your eyes and you hear Niall cracking up as you go back to the shower.

ZAYN

You and Zayn were at his apartment cuddling in his couch watching Netflix. Out of no where the server started acting weird and Netflix must have been browsing for 15 minutes.

"You want me to fix it baby?" You ask.

"No it's alright, I got it." He smiled. Being the good house guest you were you decided to get it anyway. You went and bent over to unplug the Amazon Fire stick from his TV and his eyes widened at seeing your thong right through your leggings.

When you turned around and noticed him looking at your butt his cheeks flushed red in embarrassment. At the same time he didn't want you to be offended.

"Babe, I can see your underwear right through your leggings..." He said biting his lip.

"Oh..." You smiled slightly embarrassed. After you fixed the Netflix connection you sat beside him hesitant to look his way.

"Come here babe." He chuckled pulling you into his lap, laying down. "You have no reason to be embarrassed. I love you no matter what."

HARRY

Your husband was still in your shared bedroom, rocked out sleep while you had already made your way downstairs to prepare breakfast. You had on a pair of leggings and a tank top with literally nothing on underneath.

When you were half done with breakfast Harry came downstairs and smiled at you while your back was turned.

"Good morning my pretty lady." Harry hummed against your skin as he hugged you. You turned around to face him and your tank top shifted around to the point where your boobs were hanging out.

"Oops..." You smile pulling your shirt back up. Harry grinned going back up your shirt and you swatted his hands away.

"No stop Harry." You giggled. "I didn't put my boobs all out like that on purpose you smiled continuing to cook.