America had one job...

Thus far, everyone including myself has probably had enough of hearing of the foolery of the election. I'm sorry but if any of y'all support Donald trump, I have lost a large amount of respect for you along without the central states in America. My thing is, how could you elect someone who has lowered the bar for the nation's intelligence and doesn't care a single crap about people?

The fact that he's going to be carrying our nuclear weapon codes in 2 months is so alarming. Don't even get me started on being a black citizen in this country at a time like this. Donald trump hasn't even walked past the threshold of the White House doors yet, and people at my school already tossing me disrespect just because I'm black. It's so unbelievable, and I pray that none of you have to deal with it. All I see at school is these white niggas wearing Donald trump merchandise, it's insane.

Like I honestly don't even know what to say about this, like let me put it in perspective for a minute...

As we all know Donald trump is a clown. He makes this country a complete laughing stock and it's sad.

So tell me why the whole month of October, folks was over here bein scared of clowns when they literally just put one in the office...like I can't take this country seriously no more. I really can't.

All I know is I'm not claiming that sweet potato lookin nigga as my president. At the end of the Day, Jesus is the one who's in charge of everything and he reigns, not Donald racist, narcissistic, sexist trump. Ok?

Always know God's got a plan and have faith in him. Me personally, I know for dang sure he not gonna let trump's reign of terror last for too long. Stay in prayer y'all because as if we already aren't gonna have to set our clocks back to the 16th century, this whole world about to change. Everyone stay safe and pay attention because he hasn't been elected for a whole 24 hours and it already got real.

On an unrelated note, I should have some updates to you guys soon. Also Thank you to those of you who left those sweet compliments about my hoco pics😊😊😊 you guys are the best. Love you all!