#102: He hates it when you...

LOUIS

Get insecure. Louis absolutely hates it when you talk about how you'll never be enough for him because of what the world says. He loves you no matter what anybody thinks of your relationship and he doesn't care who likes it and who doesn't. He also knows you struggle with your self esteem. So when you ask him if you look too fat in a dress he might as well punch you in the lip for downing yourself.

LIAM

You get mad at him. If Liam pisses you off enough, you'll start to give him the silent treatment and he doesn't like it when you shut him out. He's a sensitive guy and he likes when you talk out your problems with each other. Most of all he wants nothing more but to be able to keep you happy. Plus he can't stand the non-verbal side of you. He likes cracking jokes with you like always.

NIALL

Bring up old news. When Niall messes up and does something to piss you off you start to play the 'Remember when...' Card. He hates it when you hold old stuff against him to plead your case and he literally rolls his eyes and huffs at you during your whole lecture. Also he doesn't like to remember how he's hurt you in the past because it hurts him just to remember it.

ZAYN

You leave him Horny. One of the most frustrating things that you could do to that man is to make him hard and then go about your day. Yeah Zayn loves a little cuddle but when it turns into something more he likes to continue and you don't even finish the job sometimes. He understands that you may not be in the mood for Sex in the moment but it's still going to hinder him.

HARRY

You get Jealous. One thing Harry can't stand is when he's been dying to see you for a period of months and all you can think is that he's cheating. Every time you see him in pictures at a party or with fans it struck a wicked mixture of anger and jealousy in you and that's not something any person should witness. He would like it if you just didn't always assume he cheated every time he appeared on a magazine cover with a girl.