#115: He thinks you're cheating (Part 2)

LOUIS

Louis had pissed you off bad enough that you literally couldn't even stay in the same house as him. You'd stayed with Tj in his hotel until it was time for him to go. Then you went to go stay with your brother.

"Has he called you?" Isaiah asked looking up from the TV.

"Yep. Several times." You laugh sipping from your cup of wine.

"Come on [Y/N], you can't blame Louis for having that assumption in his head. Tj has been Feelin you for a real long time you know." Isaiah laughs shaking his head.

"Nigga, who's side are you on?" You ask literally about to smack him.

"Yours obviously, but I'm just thinking about if I was in his shoes. It would feel pretty crappy to have your wife be mad at you for something like that." He shrugs.

"Louis deserves the treatment he's getting. And then after he said I was probably suckin Tj's Dick behind his back, he wanna say 'I love you'....Like Boy if you don't get..." You said making your brother laugh.

"Ok now I understand why you left him." He laughed.

"[Y/N], you should seriously go talk to him though. He's been texting me back and forth for weeks now."

"So what? He doesn't love me or trust me so he don't need a relationship with me either." You say folding your arms.

"Ok first of all [Y/N], I'm a need you to unfold your arms." He says hugging you from the side. You rolled your eyes at him and kept them folded.

"Unfold them [Y/N]." You finally do it and you start to calm down.

"Now, I'm going to text Louis and tell him-"

"Tell him what?" You ask cutting him off.

"Let me finish sis...I'm gonna text him and tell him you wanna meet him at that sushi place down the street so you can talk." He says already typing the message.

"But Isai-"

"Trust me on this [Y/N]. You guys need to have closure at a time like this. This is you're marriage on the line here." He said.

"You're right. I'll talk to him." You say going to get ready.

••••••••••••••••••

You pulled up at the Sushi place and Louis was already at the table waiting. When he spotted you a big smile was planted on his face.

"Hey baby." Louis smiled hugging you tightly.

"Hey how have you been?" You ask him sitting down.

"Ehh...hangin in there I guess. I already ordered you your favorite." He said pushing the box towards you.

"Thank you you're so sweet. I don't know why I got so mad at you." You say looking to the ground.

"Maybe because I told you you were sucking your best guy friend's..."

"Oh yeah that. That really hurt my feelings Louis. I can't believe you would be so immature to think that I would cheat on you let alone, with someone who's already been married!" You say finally getting your anger on the issue out.

"I know, I'm so sorry [Y/N]. I hope you're not still mad." He sighed rubbing your thigh.

"I'm not. And I guess I should be sorry too. Running off to go stay with him didn't make the situation any better that was a pretty childish move I'll admit." You sigh.