#52: You get a pet (Zayn)

You've been online looking at cats that were on sale in the area. You thought getting a cat would be a good idea because of how you and Zayn were equally busy and cats don't really need much. Also they sleep most of the time anyway so it fit your requirements for a household pet.

One weekend after church you and Zayn made your way down to an animal shelter. You didn't want to get the first cat you saw, you at least wanted one that looked like it had some personality. You also didn't want to risk getting a hell cat either.

Cage after cage you didn't see a single cat that caught your eye or Zayn's. But you did see a pair of domestic short hair cats that looked like they got along well together. It was too funny watching them together too.

"I say we should get them." You laugh. "They're pretty entertaining. Also when we're not home they'll have each other."

"Good point." He nods in agreement.

Someone came around to help you guys so you could tell them those were the cats that you wanted. They told you stories of funny things they've done and how they're a hilarious pair. That made you want them even more.

"Remember that the cats will probably be attached to their carriers for a while, so you might want to leave it somewhere so it can help them adjust to the house." The lady tells you. That's something you didn't know about cats but you were glad she told you guys.

You and Zayn put the crates in the back seat of the car and made your way home.

"So what are we calling them?" Zayn asks.

"Let's name them after the gun company Smith and Wesson." You laugh. "They go perfectly together just like their names." You shrug.

"Those are actually decent names
[Y/N]." He tells you. "I like them."

You guys laughed and talked the rest of the way home excited for your new cats to be home with you.