#73: You're still friends with your ex

LOUIS

You and ASAP Rocky used to date and to break the awkward tension you guys just decided to become friends. Louis didn't approve of you hanging out with him, but he couldn't tell you who you can and can't be friends with. You were getting ready to go hang out with him and you were too excited. Not even the nosy paparazzi could ruin this day for you. You tossed on a pair of timbs with your outfit and jogged downstairs to see Louis on the couch looking mad as hell. It was honestly hilarious.

"Hey baby, you like my outfit?" You asked sitting in his lap.

"Yeah. You look nice. You smell nice too." He says putting on a fake smile.

"Do you mean it?" You asked giggling.

"What do you want me to say? You don't stink so that's obviously not what I would say." He said rolling his eyes at you. You stood up and went into the kitchen like you had something to do.

"You know what whatever. Be stank with me if you want. ASAP is just a friend now. I know who I'm committed to, so I don't know why you're being mean." Just then you're phone buzzed and ASAP was outside in his car waiting.

"Well, I have to go Louis. Hopefully I'll be lucky enough if you even still love me when I get back." You say heading towards the door.

"Ok look [Y/N], I'm sorry. I just don't want to lose you to your ex, ok? I love you very much. Also you look hot." He smirked. "So that means I have every right to be worried about losing you."

"I'll see you later babe." You smiled kissing him before running out the door. ASAP got out the car and came up to hug you. He opened the door for you and let you into his matte black lambo.

"So how you doin ASAP?" You asked him smiling.

"I'm doin alright. I missed you." He chuckled giving you another hug.

"I missed you too bestie!" You said making sure you kept his ass in the friend zone. He had his chance already, and now it was Louis' turn.

LIAM

You had such an eventful day hanging out with Drake. You guys were willing to forget your past together, and become friends. You weren't one to keep a grudge on a person. It was a matter of forgiving and forgetting.

Liam was extremely strict with Drake, he wanted him to have you home at a certain time and everything. He was like a father watching a guy take his daughter to prom.

"Did you have fun tonight [Y/N]?" He laughed parking in front of the house.

"Oh yeah, of course I had a great time." You smiled rubbing his arm.

"You ready to go in?" He asked. You nodded getting out the car, waiting for him to come with. He put an arm around you and decided to just go with it. Little did you know, Liam was lowkey peeping you two out the window.

"Thanks for coming out with me tonight." He whispered in your ear giving you a hug.

"No problem." You say hugging him back. Just then the front door swings open and its Liam in his pajamas.

"I think your hands are getting a little too low there, don't you think?" Drake lets go of you trying not to get embarrassed and you try to hold back a laugh.

"Li, honey, can we have a minute?"

"59...58...57...56..." He starts to count down.

"ALONE!!!" You say getting annoyed with him. He shut the door and continued counting.

"I'm sorry about...Him." You sighed embarrassed yourself. "He gets jealous."

"Hey I would have been too." He smiled trying to lighten up the mood. "We had a great time together, and we can always do it again. I'll text you ok?"