Sad Song

-3rd Person POV-
"I don't give a fuck! Why do you think it's a good idea to go off and get drunk without telling me!" Jack yells at Mark as he gets his shoes on.
"Jack I'm sorry..... I for one didn't know I was going to and by the time I was drunk I couldn't text!" Mark yells.
"I don't wanna hear it!" Jack yells back as he slams the door behind him. Jack walks down the street not knowing where to go in the dark, cold night. Mark just sits down on the floor in a ball in tears...... He then starts to sing.
"Without you I feel broke like I'm half of a whole" Mark sings.
"Without you I've got no hand to hold" Jack sings while he walks down the street
"Without you I feel torn, like a sail in storm.... Without you I'm just a sad song" they both sing simultaneously although they are far apart. Jack starts crying and so does Mark again.
"I just don't want you to get hurt, Mark" Jack whispers to himself.
"I'm always careful, Jackaboy" Mark says to himself.
"You and I, We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky" Jack sings.
"With you, I'm alive" Mark sings "Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide"
"So stop time right here in the moonlight,
Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes" Jack sings as he turns around and starts walking home.
"Without you, I feel broke.Like I'm half of a whole.Without you, I've got no hand to hold" Mark sings, still on the floor in a ball.
"Without you, I feel torn. Like a sail in a storm. Without you, I'm just a sad song.
I'm just a sad song" Jack sings as he gets closer to home.
"With you I fall. It's like I'm leaving all my past in silhouettes up on the wall. With you I'm a beautiful mess. It's like we're standing hand in hand with all our fears up on the edge" Mark sings.
"So stop time right here in the moonlight,
Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes" Jack sings as he turns the door nob and pushes the door open.
"Without you, I feel broke. Like I'm half of a whole. Without you, I've got no hand to hold. Without you, I feel torn. Like a sail in a storm. Without you, I'm just a sad song" they both sing at the same time, out loud as they hug each other "You're the perfect melody, The only harmony I wanna hear. You're my favorite part of me, With you standing next to me, I've got nothing to fear"
"Without you, I feel broke. Like I'm half of a whole" Mark sings solo.
"Without you, I've got no hand to hold" Jack follows up.
"Without you, I feel torn. Like a sail in a storm. Without you, I'm just a sad song" they both sing to each other. Mark presses his lips to Jack's as he runs his fingers through Jack's hair.... Jack has his arms around Mark's neck pulling him in tight.
"Mark.... Im sorry for being a little bitch and blaming you for it" Jack says as he presses his forehead to Mark's.
"And I'm sorry for not telling you" Mark says "I promise I will tell you next time I do it"
"I just don't want you to get hurt..... I love you" Jack says.
"And I don't want you to leave me..... I love you too" Mark says as he kisses Jack again.
-The End-