Double Sided

SMUT WARNING!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-Jack's POV-
"Jack" I hear a quiet voice at the door.. I look over at Signe then I get up and head quietly to the door.. I open it to see Mark sweating "you alone?" I shake my head but I look down to see a noticeable bulge.
"You had another dream?" I ask before I glance back at Signe to make sure she's asleep.
"Sean.. I need you" he nods "Amy left with some friends.. she said she'd be back at 12:00" I nod then I step out into the hall before I follow him down to his room just at the end of the hall. He enters the room then I close the door and lock it behind me..   Mark sits down on the edge of the bed then I walk over and climb up onto his lap.. my arms caress his head as he places kisses to my chest.
"Mark..." I sigh as he pushes my shirt up off of my body.. he picks my up then places me on my back he climbs over top of me. He pulls his shirt off as I pull at the waistband of his pj's.. I shove them down over his hips along with his boxers. I also take off my own pyjamas as he throws his to the floor.. I reach up and start stroaking Mark's hard cock.. he moans deeply and quietly.
"Mark.. fuck me.. please" I whine.. He pushes me back further then shifts my thighs so they're resting on his hips.. then I feel him slowly push into me. Since this is only the 4th time we've done it in let out a moan but he covers my mouth.
"Bob and Mandy are in the next room" he says quietly.. I nod and I try to hold in my moans as he slowly thrusts into me.. I let out a few quiet whimpers as he picks up speed.. the headboard threatens to hit the wall "floor" is all he says before he picks me up and lays back onto the floor so I'm now riding him.. I bounce quickly as the pleasure gets more intense but I also started biting my lip harder as not to moan. How can Mark hold back his moans so easily? I speed up even faster then I thought possible as my orgasm nears.. I shut my eyes tight.
"Mark.. Mark. Markmarkmarkmarkmarkmarkmarkmarkmarkmarkmarkmark" I slur under my breath as I cum into his chest.. he then also let's out a low groan as he fills me. I sigh and collapse onto him as my muscles give out.
"Fuck... Sean you're so fucking good" Mark sighs.
"How long are we going to keep doing this?" I ask.
"It depends what this is..."
"Well so far we've fuck twice at last convention and this is the second time this convention.. it feels like this is just friends with benefits" I say as I sit up sit straddling his waist with my hands on his chest.
"Well it may just feel that way because we haven't admitted anything else"
"Do you feel ready though?"
"Why don't we just wait and continue this for a while?" He suggests.
"But the next convention is so far away.. it's in 5 months" I complain as I get up then I grab some tissues.. I hand them to Mark.
"Your birthday is sooner right?" He asks with a smile.. I nod.
"In a month"
"How about you come down to my place for a little vacation?" I smile.
"What about Amy? Isn't she always doing stuff with you?" I point out.
"Doesn't mean we won't find the time to have fun" he grins.
"I don't know if I like this anymore.. it's wrong that were cheating on our girlfriends" I sigh as I get dressed.. I look at the clock.. it's 11:40 "I should go.. before Amy comes back"
"Ok.. we'll talk more tomorrow at some point" he says as he gets dressed.
"I love you" I say before I leave.. I don't even give him a chance to respond before I'm heading down the hall to my room. Once I'm back.. I crawl into bed then I try and fall asleep.. it's easier now. I wake up to see Signe at the door talking to... Amy? I sit up then I rub my eyes as the sun blinds me.. I glance over to see her look at me then look back.
"Signe? Is everything okay?" I ask.
"Yup.. everything's good but just so you know Amy and I are going to go get something to eat" I look at the suspiciously but I just nod.
"Okay.. sure.. I'll let you know when I'm ready so I'll come find you?"
"Actually we were just going to meet you at the center" she says as she grabs some of her stuff.
"Alright that's fine.. talk to you later"
"Bye" she smiles then they leave.. I get up then I head to the door.. I open it and peak out to see them heading down the hall to the elevator. Once I'm sure they're gone I shower then get dressed before I head over to Mark's room.. I just head in without knocking. I head in to see him getting dressed.. he doesn't cover himself he just smiles at me.
"Something really strange just happened between Signe, Amy and I" I say as I sit on the bed "they went out for breakfast I guess but Signe was acting nervous and strange.. then I got a thought.. do you think that this is a double sided cheating?"
"Amy and Signe?" Mark's eyes widen "Possibly... I never thought about that"
"Should we confront them?" I ask.
"Maybe.. how about later?"
"Ok.. I just hope it's not something else or the conversation would be really awkward" I mention.
"Ok well.. let's go get something to eat.. we can talk about things as well" I nod as we leave.
-Later after the signing-
We are just walking around looking at more of the convention... it's been 8 hours since we last saw Amy or Signe and we've decided to talk to them soon. I get out my phone.

Sean:
Where are you? We need to talk to you two.

Signe:
We're walking around looking for you.... and we?

Sean:
Me and Mark

Signe:
About what?

Sean:
How about we meet you back at the hotel?

I poke Mark then I show him my messages.. he nods then he moves up to tell Wade, Bob and the others. Only that were heading back.. nothing about what's going on.

Signe:
Ok, on our way

I close up my phone and put it away as we head out back to the parking lot. Driving there is easy but getting out of the car and up to my room is tough.. I start getting nervous and shaky.
"Jack it's okay... I'll do all the talking" Mark says as the elevator doors close and it takes us up.
"Ok.. I'm fine.. I just don't want us to have the wrong idea" I add as the elevator stops.
"It'll be fine" he says as we head out the doors and down the hall to my room where they are waiting.
"So.. what's so important?" Amy asks looking at Mark.
"Well for one.. We're have you been all day?" Mark asks.
"Out and about" Signe says.
"Okay I'm just going to get straight to the point... yes or no question answer honestly. Have you been cheating on us with each other?" Mark doesn't hesitate.. I tense for yelling or something but when I hear them sigh I look up.. they both nod.
"Yes" Amy responds quietly. I sigh and smile as I lean back against the wall.
"Oh I'm so glad I didn't read things wrong" I sigh again and loosen up "I was sitting fucking tense"
"You're not mad?" Signe asks.
"No because I guess this was a double sided cheating" Mark says.. they both look surprised.
"You were... really? I never would have noticed" Amy gawks "I guess we're really bad at hiding things if you got it right away"
"I think I need a nap now.. I'm still stressed out" I get up.
"So switch room? You two in here and we'll be in mine?" Mark suggests.
"Okay" Amy nods.. Mark gathers up my stuff as I head out and down the hall to my new room but it's locked. I then look back to see Amy heading over she hands me her key.. I take it then hand her my key.
"I'm sorry glad everything is working out great" she mentions before she heads back to their room.. Mark comes out with my bag. I unlock the door then I head in with Mark on my tail.
"Geez.. don't be too tired because we still need to go back out later for the party" Mark points out.
"Fuck me" I say in anger as I lay onto the bed.
"I can do that"
"Maybe it'll energize me" I smirk as I roll onto my stomach, my ass in the air.
"Later.. we should go" he smacks me on the ass.
"Ok.. fine" I sigh as I get up and head to the door.
"Hey Sean?"
"Hmm?" I turn only to have Mark's lips meet mine.. when we break.. he smiles.
"I love you too" He smirks.. I smile then I turn and head out the door.
-The End-