Moonlight

This is another part that I pulled from the story that I was talking about in the previous chapter...
----------------------------------------------
-Mark's POV-
When I wake up it's completely dark in my room so I can't see a thing... I reach up into the darkness for the lamp.. I find it and I turn it on. I squint as my eyes slowly adjust to the light... I look to my right... Jack's not here... Maybe he went home. I look over at my clock... It's 10:00.... I decide to go downstairs to grab something quick to eat since I fell asleep before eating anything. I get up and I go out of my room heading down the stairs.... When I get down there it's completely dark... I can barely see anything... I can only see somewhat because of the moonlight from outside. I look out the sliding door onto the deck... I see the outline of a figure... It looks male... I walk over to the door. When I step out the figure turns to me... It's Jack?
"What are you doing here? I thought you went home" I say as I look him up and down.
"I was gonna say overnight again but I just came out to get some air... And look at the moon" he says as he looks me up and down.
-Jack's POV-
Mark stands there... shirtless in the moonlight... I can't help but look him up and down. His skin now looks ghostly white... His messed up hair still as dark as ever, You can't really see the pink... His abs enhanced by the shadows that are created from the light... His soft lips... His brown eyes now black.
-Mark's POV-
"The moonlight makes everything more beautiful" I say as I step closer to him. I place my hands on his hips and I pull him closer to me... Jack puts his arms around my neck. I press my forehead to his and we just stand there in silence... I close my eyes.... I then press my lips to his. I then pick him up so that his legs are on either side of me with his bare chest pressed to mine and his arms still wrapped around my neck. I move him over to the railing... He sits on it... My head meets the middle of his chest. I just stand between his legs with my head pressed against his chest... Jack is lightly playing with my hair... I'm in bliss right now.
"I love you" Jack says quietly as he places a kiss on the top of my head.
"I love you too" I say as I place kisses on his chest.