Sex Tape

EXTREME SMUT WARNING!!! Idk I think it is but probably not... Also this is kinda short.
-------------------------------------------
-Jack's POV-
I am sitting at my desk because I am about to record something when I get an email from Mark... I open it.
'Hey Jack... This is important please watch' I grab my headphones and put them on then I play the video. It's just Mark sitting on his bed.. But he's wearing a crop top and booty shorts.
"What he fuck?" I laugh as he gets up turns around then gets on his hands and knees... I can see more than I should be able too but.. I keep watching. Mark moans as he turns around to face the camera again a look of complete lust... I feel my pants tighten as he takes his shirt of oh so sexily... He then pours oil down his chest and proceeds to rub it slowly and seductively all over his chest, face arms and back. Mark once again turns around only to slowly slide the shorts down his legs revealing he's wearing a thong underneath.
"Holy fuck" I grunt as I bite my lip at how hard I am and how painful it is.
"You like what you see.. Sean?" Mark asks in a deep seductive tone... As he begins rubbing oil on his ass and down his legs. I bite my lips so hard that I taste blood... I also start sweating a lot... I claw at my jeans as I try to unbutton them. He hooks his fingers in the black lace at the sides as he pulls the thong down slowly over his hips past his greasy, shiny thighs and to the floor... He then turns around to reveal his massive erection... At that point I swear I'm gonna cum just from watching this. Mark sits on the edge of the bed with his legs open and hangs his head back as he runs his hands down his chest and along the inside of his thighs.. He moans godly as he grabs his member and begins stroking at a slow pace. I quickly push my jeans and boxers down onto my thighs then I begin to pump myself matching his pace.
"Uhhh... Fuck" I moan.
I watch as Mark reaches down onto the floor only to come up holding a dildo... He slides it into his mouth sucking on it and licking it... The whole time he is staring into the camera at me which makes it even hotter than it already is.... This is over a trillion scoville units. I watch as Mark doesn't hesitate to push the dildo into him and start thrusting at a medium speed... I match the speed.
"Oh fuck Sean... Oh yes it's so good" Mark moans my name like an angel.
"M-Mark... God yes" I moan quietly back as I can't stop myself.
"Sean... Fuck... Yes right there!" Mark's moans get more louder as he picks up the speed off the thrusts.
"Mark... Holy fuck your so hot" I moan louder now too.
"Sseaan... I'm gonna..." Mark moans as he arches his chest out... His head back as he sprays his hot load all over his chest. I moan along as I cum onto my shirt.... I sigh and pant as I try to catch my breath... I eventually open my eyes to see Mark sprawled out on the bed recovering from his release... He sits up then runs his hands through his hair.
"Why the fuck did I do this?" He asks himself "Sean I don't know if you're even watching this part or if you got totally disgusted by this but I fucking love you and it kills me that I can't have you but whatever if you're happy I won't let my pain get in the way" then the video ends. I grab my phone then I take a sexy picture of me post-Markiporno... I then send it to him.

Jack:
Post-MarkiPorno
*Image attached*

Mark:
Holy fuck... So hot

Jack:
I don't think I was gay before... But I fucking am now... As long as I get that every night ;P

Mark:
Of course... Anything for you

Jack:
Nah... But I've always loved you too Mark I just didn't think you felt the same...

Mark:
How could I not? So what does this mean?

Jack:
Whatever you want it too..... Oh by the way... Me and Signe aren't dating anymore and she hasn't been living with me for about a month... :P

Mark:
You dickbag... You should have told me that before.

Jack:
Would you rather feel my dick inside you instead of that dildo? I think I need to come stay for a week... To "record videos and hang out"

Mark:
Oh god yes... I'll ask you to be mine after I've fucked you.

Jack:
Good... See you soon :*
-The End-