Concert

Sum: Reader and Spencer go to an Ariana Grande concert. (Idc if you don't like Ariana Grande she has an amazing voice to me and she's awesome. bye) *All songs are Ariana Grande's, Not trying to take credit for the songs or lyrics*

2nd person 

"Spencer please, you'll enjoy it, I know it's not your style of music, but it's mine." You pulled him through the crowd of people, mostly teenaged girls with their homemade posters and their Ariana Grande merchandise. "I just feel weird with all these girls around." 

"There are some men here." You pointed out the couple that was like Spencer and you. "Fine, we're here and you get to enjoy the concert."

"We get to enjoy the concert." You exaggerated the we. 

You both got fairly close seats since Garcia knew a person who was selling them cheap and it was a birthday present. 

There was an opener and then she came out. You jumped up and down for her while Reid stood uncomfortably next to you. When she started singing You sang along to her not so popular songs, but still good songs. "Spencer dance with me!" You grabbed his arm. Ariana Grande started singing 'Everyday' so you started grinding on Spencer. "Is she taking about having sex with the guy everyday." He moaned out. "I believe so, genius." He took control of your hips and stopped the movement. "What's wrong Spence..." You gave him an innocent stare that he knew he couldn't resist, but he had to. You pulled him close starting to roll harder on him. "Oh fuck." He groaned in your ear. The sound of Ariana's voice covered the moans that you and Spencer were letting out.  The song quickly switched to something slow, 'Moonlight'. You both stopped your movements and started dancing softly now, how bad you two wanted each other hid under the slow dancing to the soft song. "Wait we just went from horny teenagers to sensitive lovers, that's so weird."

"Well you know-" Spencer started. 

"No statistics Reid, just no." You held on to him for a little while longer.

 "You are adorable Y/n." You could almost hear him say when you broke away to break out into dance when 'Into You' came on. You sang along to the lyrics. 

"Oh baby, look what you started...The temperature's rising in here...Is this gonna happen?" Spencer laughed at your behavior and then felt bad about how he didn't even want to be here in the first place. 

"So baby, come light me up and maybe I'll let you on it." Your eyes lit up when you heard him start singing along. 

"Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you!" You both started singing along and dancing. 

Ariana Grande took another short break so you spoke to him.  "You're almost too perfect for me Dr. Reid." He grabbed your hand in his and pulled you closer to him. "More like the other way around." He kisses your forehead 

"See, look they are so relationship goals." You look over and see a couple staring at you. The man obviously bored out of his mind, but the girl enjoying herself. You smirk, knowing you have the right man right by your side. When Ariana started singing side to side, you got sexual again. 'It is a song about sex' you thought. "I'm comin' at ya...'Cause I know you got a bad reputation...Doesn't matter, 'cause you give me temptation...And we don't gotta think 'bout nothin'." You sang into Spencer's ear, only stopping to nip at his earlobe. "This the new style with the fresh type of flow...Wrist icicle, ride dick bicycle...Come true yo, get you this type of blow...If you wanna Minaj I got a tricycle." You rapped Nicki Minaj part of the song, even though Reid was starting to get uncomfortable again. 

"Relax baby, I got you." You rocked your body against his in sync with the song. 

Once she started singing her ending song you started singing along. This song was always for you and Spencer, because when you were with him you felt like a dangerous woman. "Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman...Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you." You looked to Spencer, your eyes twinkling with love and compassion. You were dangerous only with him, dominant only with him, he made you feel wanted and you loved him for that. This concert didn't only show you how much he loved you, but it showed how much you love him. 

"All girls wanna be like that...Bad girls underneath like that...You know how I'm feeling inside...Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout."  You slow dance with him, he pulled you tight against his small body. "I wonder if our badges might get us backstage?" You smiled wickedly up at him. "Y/n, no." He groaned as you pulled him through the cheering crowd of girls. "Y/n yes!"

Finally you got to the door of back stage. "Y/n your shirt, they won't think we're real FBI agents." Spencer stopped you. Your shirt was the 'Dangerous Woman' tour shirt, also part of Penelope Garcia's amazing gift. "Your right, good thing I have a tank top on." You took the shirt off, Spencer wanted to mentally undress you even more. You walked up to the security guards, but they stopped you. "FBI, we need to ask Ms. Grande some questions." The security guards didn't care and let you in. "Omg Spencer look, there she is." You pointed her out. "Yes, I see, now hurry up, I don't like it here." You rolled your eyes and walked up to her. "Hi um Ariana, can I just say that you are amazing and I love your songs." You gushed. She was super chill and took a photo with you and Spencer. As you were walking out holding Spencer's hand you kissed his cheek. "I love you so much..."

"I love you too Y/n, I would do anything to make you happy."

"Does that include going to a Sam Smith or Nicki Minaj concert?" You grinned.

"No!" He said quickly. "I was playing Spencer, just playing." You laughed.