London

For time off you and Spencer decided to visit Emily in London. You were already on your way to her home.

"Spence are you ready to see Emily?" You asked while turning the corner.

"Yeah I'm really excited to see how she's doing since it's been a year since we last saw her." He looked back at his book.

You arrived at her apartment. Spencer got the bags out of the car. You both waited for her to open the the door when you knocked. You had bright smiles plastered on your faces.

Emily opened the door and your smiles faded. She had a baby in her arms. A baby boy with light caramel skin.

"Emily?" You crossed your arms. "Why do you have a baby?"

"It's a long story." Emily sighed.

"Well we scheduled to stay here an entire week. We have time." Spencer said.

Emily let you in and you began to settle down. Your eyes scanned the room around you and you could see a baby monitor and a playpen.

"I wanted to tell you guys what happened, but I was scared for a minute and I didn't know what to do."

You nodded and waited for her to go on

"On the night of JJ's wedding Morgan and I got carried away in our goodbye hugs."Emily held the sleeping baby.

"So the baby is 3 months?" You asked her.

"Yes." Emily sighed.

"Aww can I hold him?" You were no longer mad at your best friend.

"Please do, Jasper needs to meet his godparents." Your eyes widen when you found out that you were a godparent.

Emily handed Jasper to you and you almost had happy tears in your eyes as he smiled at you and Spencer.

"Does this make you think about it?" Spencer asked.

You looked up and stared into his loving eyes. "Think about what?"

"You and me with kids?"

You looked back down at the baby and then back up to Spencer. "I love the thought of children with you Spence."

A/N: This was meant to be a short Drabble. I've been doing a lot of kids ones lately just because I've been feeling like kids are adorable. I've also been craving demily (Derek and Emily) lately.