Awkward

Warning: weird series of flashbacks, couple of dirty things, language

"Y/n you are the most awkward when it comes to Spencer." Emily said. You were walking with Emily into the BAU.

"What no I'm not!" You defended you'd self.

"Okay let's take a look back at the times you've talked to him." It was like a wavy dream cloud washed over you both as you remembered a time that you talked to Spencer.

• "Hey Y/n!" Spencer said as you were walking past the break room.

"Uh hey Spence, I mean if I can call you Spence. Bye Dr. Reid!" You quickly turned on your heels to walk. You shook your head in disappointment.

-

"That was one time Emily!" You put your things on your desk and sat down.

"Really? Should I have you remember the Christmas party?" Emily rolled her eyes.

•"Hey hot stuff!" You tapped on Spencer shoulder.

"What me?" Spencer asked confused.

"Oh shoot no I meant hot chocolate. It's some really hot stuff am I right." You mentally slapped yourself.

-

"I panicked because he got flustered." You defended yourself.

"Let's not even forget your series of pickup lines." Emily giggled.

•"Hey Spencer I'm no Fred Flinstone but I can make your bed rock."

•"Hey Spencer we should get pencils to write our future and erase our past."

•"Spencer my love for you is like diarrhea, I can't stop it from coming out."

•"Do you have a name or can I call you mine?"

-

"I was trying something new okay!" You sighed.

"What about all the dirty things you've accidentally said to poor innocent Spencer?"

•"God Spencer I want to ride you so hard right now." You said in a whisper when he was reading a book across from your desk.

"Ride me hard?" Spencer looked up from his book causing you to panic and run away.

•"Wow I bet you'd look hot taking me from behind." You said while he was putting on his vest during a case.

"What?" His innocent face turned to you.

"Nothing!" You got in the SUV.

•"Why can't you just eat me out?" You asked when he was sitting across from you on the plane.

"Excuse me?"

"Y/n what did you just say?" Morgan took off his headphones.

"I'm a living meme. Bye." You raced to the bathroom.

•"Spencer I want to fuck you so hard right now." You were having a face to face conversation with him.

"Oh crap damn autocorrect. I meant something else sorry." You tried to brush it off.

"Y/n this is a verbal conversation."

"Yeah I think Hotch needs me in his office right now." You quickly walked away from him.

-

"I just get so nervous around him and he's the one who needs to be flustered all the time." You sighed.

"Well honey just go talk to him and be yourself. Go ask him on a date." Emily grabbed you up out of your chair. "Look here he comes right now." Emily stood behind you while Spencer walked up to you.

"Hey Y/n I was wondering if you'd like to go see this movie with me- you don't have to, but I bought a ticket for you." Spencer nervously handed you a ticket.

"Yeah yeah I'd love to go Spence."

"Great, I'll see you tonight then?"

"Of course, see you tonight if we don't have a case." You winked at him for some reason.

Emily smacked you in the head. "Stop winking, that looked weird." 

A/N: this was short for a reason. I didn't want to write something big cause I'm really busy. I also didn't want to leave empty. And this was complete trash and I'm sorry that I even wrote it. It was supposed to be funny but I'm not sure it is.

Happy Memorial Day