I'm not hot?

Season 9 row :)

You giggled and spun around for JJ who was throwing notecards at you. You pretended it was money and she was 'making it rain'. She started when you walked in and Rossi commented on your choice of fashion. You wore a tight tan knee length skirt and and a black sleeveless top with a cardigan. 

"Guys we have a case." Hotch interrupted the fun. "And Y/n you look great." He finished. You smiled and thanked him. 

"Little mama is looking good today again." Morgan walked with Garcia. "Yes Y/n you look amazing!"

"Doesn't she look hot?" JJ asked. Spencer and Blake had now entered and you smiled and showed off your outfit to them. Blake admired the outfit and commented on it while Spencer just went to his desk and sat down. You shook it off and followed the rest of the team to the room to be briefed. 

The briefing went quick and it was time to get on the plane. You went to the bathroom to freshen up a little bit and then you returned to sit on the couch by Spencer. "Hey are you and at me?"

"No why would I be?" You frowned and turned to listen to the conversation. You tried to think about the reasons why Spencer would be in such a bad mood with you. He wasn't in a bad mood with the others, he was laughing with Morgan just before you got on the plane. 

Once the plane landed you were assigned to go with Spencer and Blake to view the dump sight. You were still wearing your outfit from earlier and you were in Arizona with high winds and lots of dust. "Little lady you might want to change your clothes." The policeman said. 

"Oh I think I can manage; I didn't have time to change my outfit before we left." You told him as you bent down to look at the body that was left. "If there was any evidence it's gone now, the wind must have blown some of it away." He said. 

"Trust me, there is some evidence around here somewhere, you just didn't check." You said instead of saying  "You should be looking for evidence instead of checking out my ass."

You stood up and went to Spencer. He was holding something in his hand. "Look at this, I think it might have belonged to the victim." He held a phone in his hand. "We need to get Garcia on this." Spencer nudged past you and made his way to the SUV. You bit your cheek and rolled your eyes. "This Unsub has killed male and female, so no ones safe." Blake said to you. 

Back at the station you focused on getting a profile together. You had changed your clothes as soon as you got back and you were now more relaxed. You wore black skinny jeans and a white top with converse to top it off. 

"Y/n there's been another body I want you Morgan and Reid to go check it out." You nodded. You raced to get shotgun of the car and you made it making Spencer sit in the back. You felt bad, but then you remembered that he was being in a pissy mood with you so you smirked and got ready to look at a body. 

"She's still dressed so he probably didn't sexually assault her." You said examining the body. "Yeah I guess so, but he could have redressed her." Spencer said.

"It's very unlikely though it's no sign that she was redressed." You fired back. He looked up at you and saw your face. You were starting to get pissed at the way he was treating you. "If there is something wrong Reid, you need to tell me right now."

He was about to say something but he was cut off by Morgan entering the room. "The neighbor said he didn't hear anything until he heard someone cutting through his back yard. He said he thought it was some kids."

"Yeah, sure." You glared at Spencer before going out of the room. 

Hotch sent the team back to the hotel to get rest. You would try again in the morning. When morning came you were back trying to figure out the profile again. There was still a missing variable and you had it somewhere in your brain. 

After two more days and one more victim, the team had figured out who he was going after next. You put your vest on and got in the car with Rossi, Blake, and Reid. 

It was a victory for you when you tackled the unsub and saved his last victim. 

"Y/n, I wasn't mad at you, I'i just don't think you're hot."

"Excuse me?" You asked. "I'm not hot?"

"N-no I meant it like- JJ said that you were hot the other day and I didn't agree with her."

"So that gave you a reason to stop talking and start being rude to me."

"I wasn't trying to be rude, I just didn't know how to tell you what I think of you." You felt like you were about to be crushed by words when Spencer took a deep breath. You liked Spencer even dared to say you loved him more than a friend.

"I don't think you're hot." You felt dim inside. "I think you're more than that." 

"I think you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen and seeing you dressed like you were dressed made me want to come out and say that you are gorgeous. You are amazing in every way possible."

"Aww Spence, that was so nice and sweet of you to say and I like you too, but I like being called hot and I like to be hot and bothered so maybe sweet and cute can turn into something a little more adult." You pushed him up against the SUV.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?"

"I would love to go on a date with you." You placed a sweet kiss on his cheek and walked to find Blake. 

A/N: Didn't really have a good plot for this one.