Committed a sin

Sum: Reader gets kidnapped and yeah you know what happens. It almost has a vibe to all the kidnapping episodes. Enjoy. 

Warning: Mentions of rape, violence, abuse, mentions of sex, nothing too bad. 

2nd person 

You walked into Quantico with your to- go bag ready and your mind set. You were greeted by your boyfriend of almost 2 years, Spencer. You had just got back from your friends house, which she wanted you to spend the night. "Was Scarlett mad?" He asked wrapping his arm around you. "No she understood and let me go." You kissed him and you two made your way to the round table. 

Once you sat down Garcia started with the presentation. "This is Charlie Allen, and Issac Rivers, they were found stabbed in their homes in not to far from here." You looked at the dead bodies on the screen. It frightened you, seeing them, they almost looked like Spencer, but no one could look like Spencer, he was just too unique. "Both males, in their early 30's."  She said. You had a discussion with the team about the two victims. No one else seemed to think that they looked like Reid, not even Reid himself.

"Alright Y/n, JJ, talk to the families. Morgan, Reid check out the second crime scene, Lewis, Rossi, and I will go to the first." Hotch gave the orders and You were gone.  Interviewing the families, was always hard for you. In fact you asked Hotch to stop assigning that job to you. The Allen's were upset that their son's life ended so early. The River's were confused to why the was happening to them, but you sat and applied victimology. 

"Garcia look into Charlie Allen's life and then cross check with Issac's life, please." You walked into her office, aways enjoying her crazy way of decorating. "Sure thing girl." 

"Thanks Garcia." You said walking out to join the rest of the team. 

The profile was coming together, but the unsub was not going to stop anytime soon. 3 more kills then what he had started with. The pictures were for some reason getting to you, so you decided to take a moment alone. "Hey, I gotta take a minute, I'll be in the car." You tell Spencer as you walk into the elevator. "Okay." you could hear him say. 

Walking to your car you felt like someone was watching you. You turned around and saw nothing but agents walking into the building. You let out a sigh of relief as you stepped into your car. You sat with your eye closed, taking a breath.

"Oh darling, did you miss me?" Your eyes shot open and before you could grab your gun you were asleep. 

You woke up in an abandon space that you were unfamiliar with. You struggled against the chains that dangled you in the air. You were weak from whatever drug he gave you. "Your awake I see." A man appeared out of the shadows. "Do you remember me?" He took you by your throat. "Cause I remember you." His breath tickled your spine making you uncomfortable. "I can't see you... It's too dark." He applied more light in the dark room, and when his face appeared you struggled to hold your anger back. 

"Isaiah Martin..." You growled. "Yes, indeed darling, it is me." 

"What do you want from me?" You sent death glares his way. "I want you to confess your sins." You huffed and rolled your eyes. "Typical... just typical." He smiled down at you. 

"Remember, how we met? That warm sunny day and you approached me." You nodded. "And you put your hand on my thigh at the bar."

"Why does it matter?" You sighed. "No reason, No reason at all." He left the room leaving you alone.

"Guys has anyone seen Y/n?" Spencer frantically searched for you as you were not in the car. "No I thought she was with you." JJ told him and looked around. "She left her phone in the car and she never leaves without her phone." Spencer started pacing back and forth. "Maybe she took a walk, pretty boy." Morgan suggested. "No, that isn't Y/n, that's not like the woman I've spent 1 year 10 months and 20 days with." He panicked. "He's right Morgan, that's not like Y/n at all." Rossi chimed in.