Think About It

Warnings: None Fluffy fluff 

A mother called for her son to come back to her in the distance. Two parents lifted their kid in the air. A father pushed his two kids on the swing set. 

You wanted this. The feeling of having someone love you as a parent. You'd talked about it with your friends, but never really brought it up to Spencer. 

You turned to him and saw him still eating his ice-cream cone. "Spence?" You tried to grab his attention. "Spencer?"

He'd finally stopped walking. "Yes Y/n?" He asked. 

"Do you ever think about our future one day?"

"Um...like kids?" 

"Yeah, like kids." You shrugged. 

"No I haven't."

"Oh." You frowned.

"Doesn't mean I don't want them." He looked down at you.

"Really?" you perked up. 

"Children are a gift to this world I think having children with you would be the best thing that's ever happen to me. 

You grinned and hugged him. "I thought you never thought about it?"

"Maybe just a little." He smiled back and kissed your head. "But if we were to have a boy I want his name to be Edgar."

"Spence we are not naming our son Edgar." you held his hand and started walking.

"What?! Why not!?" He laughed. "It's a great name."

"You're a dork and no." 

A/N: This was a short drabble, but I'm really feeling Spencer with kids rn so yeah.