part 200

as the years past y/n ended up having 2 more kids with dejuane which she named leilani and ailani they were twins so that made dj the only boy but he had kj anyways corey ended up getting with melissa after she begged and blackmailed him but christmas came around and y/n gave the kids a puppy and they loved it they called him blue since his fur was a grey bluish color but y/n and dejuane ended up getting married again and they've been doing great the baby's and julian are only 1 so it's a lot of chaos going on in the house but there was never a dull moment soon kairi married gabby and alejandro got some flavor and started dating angel but they recently found out that gabby was pregnant again and when dejuane figured out he kept asking y/n and by now she was done with any thing with baby in it but for dejuanes 23 birthday his gift he wanted was another baby so y/n being herself she gave him what he wanted and now she was once again pregnant with another baby and all she was doing was praying for a boy but cat moved on and kobe ended up dating jale and everyone was doing good besides cherry because her and artis broke up recently and everyone could tell she was a little off so even though y/n and gabby were pregnant you couldn't tell yet so they always made sure to be with cherry and take care of her by just making her laugh and as for the drama between corey, melissa, dejuane and y/n they ended up getting into an argument while y/n was pregnant and corey tried to push her but dejuane punched him which ended up breaking his nose so he had to have it wrapped up which caused him to lose a lot of modeling chances so after that y/n kicked corey and melissa out of her house and got a restraining order so they moved into their new house mad at y/n and plotting revenge but everyone was happy and that's how they stayed or did they....

THE END

bro i'm so hurt this is the end of this book but i'm definitely making a sequel i wanna say thank you to everyone who stayed this far and took a chance with my story and i know some of you wanted corey lol but what kind of dejuane book would this be if you didn't end up with dejuane anyways i love you guys so much and i'm so happy that y'all liked my book and i hope you'll stick around for the sequel and even my other books to come 💔❤️ and just in case you don't read anything else i write or maybe just upset so you don't feel like it it's ok i'm just grateful you took your time to read this far and for the ones that continue supporting me just know i notice who y'all are and one day i wanna repay all of you for your kindness 🥰 just know this isn't the end for me i'll have many more book and a sequel to this book i love you all 🥺❤️