𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖒𝖒𝖆⚠

When You were younger working as a maid for a rich family didn't seem all that bad, yes they were assassins but when it came to treating their servants it was always professional. You didn't want to complain as your situation could have been much worse, you never knew your dad and only lived with your mom in poverty but you were sent to the Zoldyck estate on Kukuroo mountain when you were young to make some money. Because of this you practically grew up with the family as the eldest son was close to your age. Most people couldn't ever even get close to a Zoldyck but you were, but maybe a little too close with the eldest Illumi. As you sat on the bathroom floor holding up a pregnancy test that appears positive, you were shocked but most of all scared as you already knew the baby father to be none other than Illumi. But let's flashback to a memory.

Flashback
Loud whips and cracks echoed throughout the Zoldyck mansion as assassin training was in session for Illumi.

"REMEMBER ASSASSINS NEVER CRY!" Silva boomed as he whipped Illumi once more. Another loud crack was heard while you stood outside the basement door feeling scared for the eldest son.
Normally you would mind your business but right now was your free time and you couldn't help but be stunned with fear as you stood at the heavy metal door.

As the last and most brutal whip sounded, heavy footsteps headed towards the door, which snapped you out of your trance as you ran away hoping not to be seen by the head of the household himself, Silva.

The basement door opened with a crash and was closed with a bang as Silva walked away from the dungeon like room. Curiosity enveloped you as you became gutsy and decided to check out the basement, as you step down one stair at a time, a metallic aroma filled your senses as you concluded that someone must be bleeding.

After you descended the last step you were met with Illumi suspended by chains with a bloody back and his face down. "This is sad and utterly sick, I must help him." You thought to yourself. You reached the palm of your hands out to caress Illumis cheeks as he looked up to you with his expressionless face.

"What are you doing?" He questioned harshly.

"Uh, Master Illumi, I'm just trying to... help." You stammered as you retracted your soft hands.

"I do not need it." He voiced stoically as he flexed his muscles and freed himself from the chains. You stared at him in disbelief at how strong he is. "You are dismissed." Illumi ordered.

"But your injury's...."

"The doctor can take care of them." Illumi replied as he began to walk away. But before he could leave you grabbed his hand to stop him.

"Please? Let me take care you you master Illumi."

He let out a deep breath as he scrunched his face, thinking to himself "Fine, follow me."

Still holding his hand he practically dragged you to his room, his grip causing a slight discomfort to your hand.

And once you made it to his room he let go of your hand instantly and went to the bathroom to get the first aid kit. You stood next to his giant bed waiting for the shoulder length haired man to come back and give you some type of direction.

"Here." Illumi handed you the first aid kit as he sat on his bed patiently. "Everything you need will be inside here."

You nodded your head and began to disinfect his open wounds on his back as you cleaned all the blood up and applied some ointment. It was quiet... way too quiet for your liking as you broke the silence and began to speak, "Master Illumi, how was your day?"

"I completed my pain tolerance training for the hour... that is all."

You began to wrap the now taken care of injuries on his back, "Do the whippings hurt?" You questioned.

"No, as a soon to be assassin having a tolerance for pain is an essential skill."

"That's impressive." You replied as you finished the last wrap on his back.

The regrettable front of his chest scared you as you now have to come face to face with him. "Okay I'm going to heal your chest now."

As you currently stood in front of him you began to wipe off the blood from his sweaty muscly pecks, you began to get flustered.

Illumi stared at you intensely watching your every move like a security camera, it scared you how much this mans gaze could easily break you.

"Okay... all done." You said. His wounds were perfectly wrapped as Illumi continued to stare blankly at you. "I made sure to wrap them tight so they could heal efficiently. Oh and make sure to be gentle with this one." You said as you pointed to the most brutal injury on his chest. "It was whipped into a bad state but I'm pretty sure it will heal with my care." You stated.

Illumi nodded as you made your way out of his room but as you reached his doorway you turned and voiced to him, "Next time you get hurt like this, please call for me anytime." And just like that you left.

But soon after you would now be spending extra time with Illumi Zoldyck dressing all of his wounds and learning more about the mysterious teen who will soon to be a top notch assassin.
••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••