𝕬 𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝕿𝖔 𝕽𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 part 1

It was the night of Toshimaes birthday and you were getting him ready for bed as you rocked him to sleep in the rocking chair. You read him a bedtime story and you watched as his eyes began to open and close slowly until they stayed closed and he fell to a peaceful rest. You gave him one last kiss on his check.

Then Illumi scooped him ever so carefully out of your arms and placed him into his crib with the blanket you made.

You got up and stood next to the crib to wish him one last goodnight and happy birthday then left with Illumi as the lights were turned off and Toshimae's bedroom door was closed.

This was his first time sleeping by himself, but you weren't that worried since he was a very good sleeper and didn't wake up much during the night. And for you it was your first time in a long time sleeping with Illumi.

Once you made it to his room you immediately hopped into his large, soft, and comfortable bed which you missed laying in. Being that you were already showered and had on your pajamas you were ready to lie down.

Illumi got into bed with you as he wore a pair of black sweatpants and a grey tank, his hair was down and he smelled of fresh pine and lavender. He sat propped up on the mattress as he was occupied with his phone.

"What are you doing?" You asked him.

"Accepting payments, taking on job offers." He answered.

You groaned and rubbed your belly in gentle circles, the contractions were coming back which only reminded you of how soon the big day will come.

"Illumi." You spoke. "The pain is getting worse and I feel like I can't breathe."

He sighed and put his phone down. "May I offer any services?" He asked.

You smiled mischievously and replied, "As long as it doesn't come with a price."

The assassin raised his brows in confusion, "Why would you pay me? I would do it all for free, you're my significant other after all."

You shook your head, "That's not what I meant."

"Then what was it that you particularly meant?"

"Nothing.... just hold me."

Illumi opened up his arms and you crawled onto his lap and sat face to face with him, he looked ethereal with his tired solemn eyes and plush pink lips. He placed his sturdy hands on your hips and began to knead them with a firm and gentle touch.

You let out a low whine and wrapped your arms around his shoulders and rested your face in the crook of his neck. He knew your weak spot but you didn't mind at all, as it felt satisfying since he touched all the right places.

"(y/n)?" Illumi suddenly spoke.

"Yes Illu?" You replied breathlessly.

"What constitutes as a romantic date?"

"Well anything can be romantic as long as the couple thinks so. But personally I like the simple things like a cute picnic or a cuddle and a movie. But something big would be cool as well though." You answered.

"Oh? My mother said women like flowers, chocolates, and fancy dinners." Illumi said.

"Well it's kind of cliche but I guess some people like that. But it's not what I like, it's way too cheesy for me."