𝕬𝖜𝖆𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌❥ part 2

You continued to cuddle with the assassin as you hummed and watched the t.v, while simultaneously raking your hands though Illumi's hair and giving him kisses on his temple. He rubbed your belly in return.

"So." You began. "I forgot to ask but at the picnic I opened your present. What does the key open?"

"It opens locks." Illumi replied smartly.

"I-" You huffed and crossed your arms. Just like Kikyo they always made you feel dumb. "I know that, but what lock does this specifically open?" You gasped then mounted yourself on top of him as he laid flat with you sitting on his abdomen. "Is it the key to open your oh so cold heart?" You questioned dramatically.

Illumi replied with a dull tone, "Maybe." He said.

You chuckled joyfully and placed his silky black hair behind his ears. You cupped his face and rubbed your thumbs along his cheeks as you stared into his depth eyes. "Illumi?" You said.

He replied with a hum, "Hm?"

"I'm serious you know, tell me what the key opens."

"In due time, not now."

You scoffed, "Fine keep your secrets, you always leave me in the dark anyways." You said as you sighed and departed from his lap.

You crawled to the other side of the bed and picked up your baby monitor, "Guess who's awake!"

Illumi groaned, he knew the answer to that and got up to leave to go check on his son.

You watched the assassin through the monitor as he picked up Toshimae from his crib then placed him on the changing table to apply a fresh new diaper on him.

At the moment the infant had awoke from his daily nap and it was now his snack time as usual, so you decided to quickly pump a full bottle of breast milk.

After Margret died because of Toshimae the whole Zoldyck family was worried about the future of the child. Even so they had a meeting about it, which of course you were not invited to.

Flashback

The whole family, including Silva, Zeno, Kikyo, Illumi, Milluki. and Kalluto discussed amongst each other in the office about the future of Toshimae.

"This boy, my son. His powers are incredible and with my full control and training he could become a powerful assassin." Illumi spoke.

"I agree, but ah there are some worries that I myself and others have." Zeno replied.

"Have you considered the dangers that child posses?" Silva questioned. "Do you know the fullest extent of his powers?"

"Well, so far from my investigations and yours we do know that he can only kill someone if he looks directly at them while his eyes are purple." Illumi continued, "He can also heal, we saw that much when he did that to my (y/n) twice. But the downside is that every time he uses his powers, he passes out and has to sleep for a maximum ten hours."

"Well I think our main focus should be Kill, why are we even having this conversation? The child obviously had a temper and took it out on the maid, she may have died but it wasn't of importance." Kikyo spouted.