𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖘 𝕬𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖆☾ part 1

It was time for you to leave, which exited you since you haven't been out of the mansion in years. You stood at the front door with a duffel bag slung on your shoulders saying goodbye to your son. Hugging and rubbing the small baby's back you kissed his forehead multiple times and swayed him in your arms.

"Toshimae I will be back soon... I love you so much." Tears brimmed your eyes while you gave your son to one of the butlers. He started making *heh* noises and as you turned away he shrieked and cried to be back in your arms. Gotoh who was ordered to escort you to heavens arena led you to the limo and drove you to the infamous Heavens Arena. The car ride was quiet as you concentrated on the adventure that was ahead, you were going to make it your life mission to make it to the 200th floor so you could go home and see your son and Illumi again.

You made it and fell into complete shock at the tall building, it was intimidating for sure, but your training instilled some confidence in you. As you proceeded into the building you checked in and already got your first match lined up. It was against some mediocre loon, a mega buff guy with a superiority complex.

"GET READY SWEETHEART!" He warned.

The crowd shouted the word Buford which appeared to be his name, you sighed in annoyance wanting to get this over with. You needed to make it to the 150th floor so you could get a room. Without warning and hesitation you kicked the man in the face making him easily fly out of the ring. This was child's play... even so since you didn't even have to activate your nen. You were sent to the 50th floor immediately and went up against some average nen wielders which wasn't too much to handle and in no time you made it to the 150th floor and could finally take a break to rest. You earned a ton of Jenny's, over a million which you couldn't wait to spend.

After a nap you went out into the city which looked beautiful with all the lights that lit up the dark since it was night. Your eyes lit up like a child seeing all of the scenery, the mall was where you were heading to as you walked the busy streets. But as you strutted down the sidewalk you saw the familiar Killua and the spiky green haired boy. Also accompanied by a small brown haired child and a nerdy man with nice glasses, who to you was notably attractive but twice your age. You wanted to greet them but felt like it wasn't your place since it will alert Killua and make him think Illumi was near.

After shopping you went to the heavens arena stadium to check out the awaiting match of the notorious Hisoka the man Illumi warned you of and Kastro. Hisoka strutted into the arena and you thought he was attractive in a weird way, you wouldn't want to date him or anything but just mess around though he was almost twice your age. The other man Kastro appeared with a calm and confident demeanor, both fighters seemed to have past altercations and would settle it all here today. Watching them fight opened your eyes to a new type of fighting, one that was whimsical and clever. In your training the objective was to kill, nothing flashy or extra just to complete an objective. And you were never to go up against someone who was superior than you, which was heavily taught. Illumi was right about the man Hisoka, after seeing him get his arms cut off yet beating Kastro at his own game instilled a newfound fear in you. This man was not to be messed with and if you were to go up against him on the 200th floor, your best bet was to run or he would kill you. After the match you went back to your room so you could sleep, you wanted to make it to the 200th floor by tomorrow so you could get out of here.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
The next morning it was easy making it to the 200th floor, you were ready for your last match and to finally be back at the mansion. Since you now earned a ton of money you could pay master Milluki to help find your mom. After the 199th match you went to the 200th floor and was met with Hisoka.

"Hello there~" the magician man cooed.

You were in the hallway checking out the competition and just had to bump into him. "Oh, hi I saw your fight with Kastro the other day... I was impressed."

He chuckled a bit behind his many cards, "Today is your first match on the 200th floor~"

"That is correct... Hisoka."

The man smiled and continued, "I hope I get the chance to fight you, because I've  been watching as well... (y/n)~"

"Hey, maybe it just might happen."

Hisoka backed you into the wall as you placed your hand on his chest to push him away, you may have thought this guy was attractive but your loyalties remained to Illumi.

"Don't even think about it Hisoka! I won't hesitate to hurt you." You gritted your teeth and walked away as you felt his stare on your back. His aura gaze felt dangerous and intense and his strange muttering of ripe fruit made you uncomfortable. This encouraged you to hit the gym and train some more before your last and final match, you were hoping for anybody but Hisoka. But as you looked on the t.v your heart dropped.

"Tune in Folks! To see (y/n) vs Hisoka in her first match against the man who has never lost a single match! Will (y/n) take over or ultimately fail!"

You internally panicked, Illumi had told you if this happened to run but a part of you wanted to fight him. To you quitting this match would only give him more satisfaction which is something you didn't want to give him. You were ready... you were going to beat him no matter what.
••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••>••