𝕸𝖞 𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞︎♡︎ part 5

"That was brutal Illumi, I can't believe you did that."

"I thought you could handle it." He replied.

You laid in bed cleaned up from the act that had taken place earlier, you were immensely sore down there and a bit embarrassed. Illumi kneeled in front of you rubbing your belly while the growing baby inside kept kicking making you restless and annoyed.

You yawned and took a sip of water that sat next to you on the nightstand, "I'm so tired, I just want
to sleep all night and into the next morning."

Illumi stayed quiet and continued to rub your belly with his firm hands, poking it softly, as your tummy moved around from all the jabs and kicks.

You played with the pointy lose strand of hair that stuck out of his long locks and continued to speak, "When are you leaving for a job tomorrow?"

"That reminds me, I leave tomorrow for a week."

You frowned and replied, "A week? And you're just now telling me this."

"I only found out today as well and I wouldn't have taken the job if it wasn't important, I'm getting a lot of jenny out of this one."

"Illumi, I can't take care of Toshimae all of the time and balance being pregnant while on bed rest, I need your help."

"I have instructed one of the other maids to help you."

You crossed your arms and snapped, "I don't want their help."

"I can ask my mother."

You definitely didn't want Kikyo helping you out, especially after she hit you that one time, the only person you trusted whole heartedly was Illumi. You had your grandmother but she was leaving tomorrow as well and the reason you didn't want the other maids to help was because they said nasty things behind your back when you got pregnant. "I think I need a break or something... I need to get out of here." You swatted Illumi's hands from your belly and put on your night shoes and waddled your way to the door.

"Where are you going?" Illumi questioned with a bit of authority.

"To my grandmothers room." You replied.

"It's eight o'clock..... fine you better be back by my nine or I will come and get you myself."

You scoffed and rolled your eyes and wanted to slam the door behind you but Toshimae was in there sleeping so you huffed and walked down the dark and creepily silent halls. You never did walk around the estate at night since it was terrifying but Illumi did piss you off, and you needed a break from him after the raw sexual act you committed earlier. You hummed and continued your stride until you made it to Ms. Fritz room, the door opened from your pulling downward of the lever and you saw the hippie old lady reading.

"Hello (y/n) dear, what brings you here?" She asked.

You sat beside her on the bed and answered, "I just needed some time away from Illumi, he's leaving tomorrow for a week."

"And he's leaving you all alone while your pregnant and taking care of a baby? I'm telling you right now he is no good, he gave me bad vibes from the start."

"And it's not fair that I can't leave to visit my mom who I haven't seen for over nine years, but he's going out to go kill some people."

"He's probably sleeping around with other people as well, have you ever put it to thought?"

"No, I don't think he ever has, it just does not sound like him." You were slightly annoyed that she kept bringing up accusations that he was cheating because if he ever did then it's too late to leave him. That ring on your finger symbolized you were his and even when you took it off it's branded on your heart that your his.

"You know what (y/n), why don't you sneak out. Illumi will be gone so he can't stop you." Ms. Fritz said.

You never thought about that seemingly as sneaking out seemed next to impossible but Zeno and Silva would be leaving tomorrow as well for a job. But Kikyo will still be there and she is one nosey woman, always in somebody's business, but there's only one thing that would distract her which is the subject of Killua. "That's sounds intriguing, I'm in." You replied. You knew the risks of sneaking out let alone planning to will be dangerous, mostly for Ms. Fritz because the family would probably kill her, you on the other hand would face minor repercussions since you were pregnant. But you were desperate to find your mom so here you are plotting to sneak out the highly secured Kukuroo mountain. You sipped on some tea Ms. Fritz made you and went over the whole layout in detail, an hour was barely enough to cover the whole plan but you felt fairly confident in the scheme.

"Oh no, I have to leave now it's 8:59!" You said.

"Oh okay (y/n), I will see you tomorrow to go over the plan again." Ms. Fritz replied.

You waved goodbye and left out the door to walkthrough the looming halls, it was extra dark then before making you fearful and timid. It was cold as well making goosebumps form on your skin, you rubbed your arms and shook vigorously from how chilly it was. While walking down the deafening hall you felt unsafe and uncertain as if there was a lingering danger behind, so as you turned around a tall and slender figure stood behind you causing a yelp to escape your lips, you tried to run away. But your right foot descended faster than your left foot making you trip over yourself, almost falling directly on your vulnerable belly. But something caught you before you took the life threatening fall and in the strong arms of that something you realized it was Illumi who had caught you.

"Don't scare me like that Illumi!" Your heart was beating out of your chest from the fright.

"Sorry." He spoke. "But I was coming to get you like I said I would.... you're late."

"Yeah but you almost put me into an early labor, I think I peed myself a little."

"I didn't even try to hide my prescience, I thought you knew I was there." He replied.

Sometimes you forgot that Illumi was an elite assassin who was trained in the art of murder and discreetness. His walk was so naturally silent that you couldn't hear a thing, his breath a slow hum as well. Amongst the Zoldyck children he was the best at the job, the most capable yet the whole family idolizes Killua instead. It feared you that a little boy could become a whole lot dangerous than the heartless Illumi, unlike Zeno and Silva who only risked their life for a kill if cash is involved. But Illumi would kill even if he didn't get a job but needed someone personally dead, he's fully capable of love and has feelings but in a twisted way. His parents never cared for him and he was just a poor experiment, your fiancé is a misunderstood monster and even if you didn't agree with what he does. You will stay with him because in all honestly you unconditionally loved him and even though Illumi does not tell his feelings of love for you, it does swirl inside of him in a twisted way. Because in all truth he would die for you.
••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••