𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝕬𝖑𝖑 𝕯𝖔𝖜𝖓𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖑

Like sparkling crimson wine in a pixie glass, nothing is more statement making than the darkest cherry red clinging on a beautiful undertone.

It grasps the attention of everyone in the room.

"Perfect." You purred to yourself in the mirror as you ran your hands down the devils red fabric that clung to your curves like Velcro.

All last night you plotted for today: how to convince the Zoldyck's to allow the development of Dr

All last night you plotted for today: how to convince the Zoldyck's to allow the development of Dr. Khara's baby.

You planned it all out in a notebook and carefully took your time crafting a plan... now with it by your side you will get to see the seeds of it planted into fruition.

As you sprayed a bit of rose perfume on your chest your phone began to ring.

You knew it was Illumi so you immediately answered with a sultry tone.

"Hello dear."

"Hi." He replied back dryly.

"You're calling quite early, is something wrong?"

"Yes and no. I have a sneaking suspicion you're up to something mischievous."

"You think so?"

"I know so (y/n). Please enlighten me of what you're doing at this hour?"

"I'm dressing myself." You answered.

"In what exactly?"

"Mmm, that's none of your business since you won't be taking it off of me tonight."

"Oh yeah?"

"Hmph, yes."

"Im watching you (y/n), I may not be there to rip that dress off of you but my eyes will do all the undressing themselves. And when they unveil what you're plan is I will kill you right then and there."

"You're not even here so there's nothing you can do."

"Hm, oh-kay (y/n)."

The assassin let out a creepy chuckle as he hung up the phone.

You were no idiot and knew he was going to send butlers to watch over you but, they couldn't stop you from talking to the Zoldyck's.

As you stuffed your phone in your cherry red bag you left your shared bedroom with Illumi and walked past your children and your mother. Who you said your goodbyes to before heading outside.

You walked over to the main Zoldyck estate, slightly uncomfortable from being watched from afar from the butlers Illumi sent out to monitor you.

There was nothing they could do since you weren't breaking any rules.

Once you made it to the giant house you opened the door and immediately walked into Silva's office where you suspected Dr. Khara to be.

"Sorry to interrupt." You spoke as you sat down in a comfy chair across from Silva next to Khara. "But I would like to participate in making a verdict on this matter."

"How dare you interrupt something so important!" Kikyo fumed.

You shrugged your shoulders and opened your notebook. "May I begin?"

"Begin what?" Silva questioned.

"Begin making my case that Dr. Khara's baby should be able to be born."

You watched as Silva rolled his eyes, while Kikyo scowled even harder and Zeno, well he just let out an exhausted grunt as he sat back in his seat, drinking a cup of jasmine tea.

"Since I'm curious I will let you proceed, but when I've heard enough you will be immediately dismissed and Illumi will be called." Silva warned.

You shook off the annoyance of him referring to Illumi as if he were your father and began.

"It is in the best interest to the Zoldyck family if a child born from a powerful nen user like Hisoka is raised under our care. If trained right it could be a useful butler and/or informant to raise amongst my children like my own."

Silva hummed. "Fascinating. And how would you go about raising a kid that is not yours to strictly be useful to the Zokdyck family?"

"I will raise the child like my own and form a strong bond to make sure their life is strictly indebted to me. They will feel inclined to do their best to serve the Zoldyck family as they will be treated as such."

"I see, well in any case you will be in charge of taking care of Dr. Khara until she gives birth then she will be executed. That means you will be to blame for all her actions. You do understand that, don't you (y/n)?"

"Of course, that gos without saying. I will try my best to make sure she does not cause trouble."

"I will draw up a contract to make things final. As for now, Dr. Khara will still be placed in the holding dungeon effective immediately she will be released when the paperwork is signed."

You nodded your head in understanding and dismissed yourself from the room following the shoo motion of Silva's hand.

-

It took a week for the contract to be drawn up and you read over it closely, which took another week to make sure everything was fair.

After signing it you prepared a spare bedroom for Dr. Khara which was difficult since it had to be proofed to make sure Dr. Khara couldn't escape.

When Illumi found out he was absolutely livid.
Stating that, "I'm not raising my enemy's bastard child."

To which you replied, over the phone of course, "You don't have to, I will raise them by myself."

"No, you will only raise the children we created. Tsubone can raise the bastard."

"No I've decided that I want to raise the child."

"(y/n), if you want another baby you don't have to go about it this way. I will be back shortly."

"It's not about wanting more kids, it's about doing what's right."

"I see, well when Dr. Khara escapes and my parents kill you for it, don't come running to me."

"Too bad that won't happen dear."

You've decided that ignoring him about the subject matter for future reference will be best.

Now that everything is set you were determined for everything to go as planned.

How hard could taking care of a pregnant woman be?

"Uh (y/n) dear, Dr. Khara is escaping?"

You slowly turned around in shock at what your mother informed you. "She what?"

"She's escaping, at this very moment."

A groan pursed it's way past your lips as you shook your head.

"Send out the butlers, I guess we have our work cut out for us."