𝕬 𝕯𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝕴𝖓 𝖄𝖔𝖗𝖐𝖓𝖊𝖜☂︎ part 2

That made you happy knowing that you don't have to hide your feelings for Illumi in front of everyone. "That's amazing I'm glad they are okay with it. Does that mean I don't have to address you as master in front of everyone?"

"Yes, you are my significant other."

You grinned sneakily, "I guess I will only call you master Illumi during sex."

"You just can't help yourself can you (y/n)."

"Nope, I love you too much."

That made Illumi's heart feel that strange twinge again, of course Illumi loved his family but because it was conditional, they were his family so he had to. But with you it was unconditional, he grew to love you because of how you treated him, he was trying to contain his smothering aura he had for you. To him you were his and his only.

But, One thing that made you sad sometimes was when you always told him you loved him but he didn't say it back, but you understood a man as emotionally complicated as him would take time.

"Illumi I have been thinking about some things, I used to be a maid but since I was pregnant and then had the baby I haven't been working in a while. So where do I go from there?"

"I make well more than enough to support you, me, and Toshimae."

"I guess my only focus is taking care of Toshimae and finding my mother, which Reminds me that master Milluki will be here for the southern piece auction."

"Yeah, he's probably looking for video games."

You heard Toshimae start to wake up from his nap upon hearing his little fuses and noises, you got up and took him out of his stroller. You could tell he was on the verge of crying because he needed to be changed.

"Illumi can you please change him for me?"

Illumi nodded and took him out of your hands and left to the restroom with the baby bag, you really didn't feel like changing him at the moment. The waitress came and served your food as you waited for Illumi to come back, it looked delicious and you couldn't wait to eat.

Finally Illumi came back with Toshimae who was yanking on his long hair, that was one of his new developments as he now had some control of his fingers. You laughed as he tried to hand you the baby who slowly started to let go of his long locks.

You could finally feast on your food as you dug into the delicious meal and you weren't the only one who was hungry as Toshimae started to fuss. You were glad that you were in a private room so strangers couldn't see you while you lowered the strap of your dress to breast feed your son. It was rather silent as everyone ate their food, some slow music played in the background, Illumi almost drank the whole bottle of whiskey, but because of his poison tolerance training he had built up a resistance to its effects.

"Do you want desert (y/n)?" Illumi asked.

"Yes please." You nodded your head and looked at the desert menu. You saw that there was gelato on the menu and you knew how much Illumi loved ice cream and they had one of his favorite flavors which was mint chocolate chip.

"Illumi let's split a bowel of the chocolate chip and mint gelato." You suggested. He agreed as the waiter came back, you put the order in and in no time it came out in a large bowel with three perfect scoops. You loved watching Illumi when he ate ice cream, seeing his eyes widen and light up at the cold mint and bitter dark chocolate was cute. Though he was a cold blooded murdurer, seeing him devour the sweet treat like a child was adorable.

You burped Toshimae who was done feeding and put him back in the stroller with his rattle to keep him entertained as well his hanging mobile attached to his stroller. You were full and went to sit in Illumi's lap who finished all the cold dessert.

"Illu, you have ice cream on the side of your lip." You said while you giggled. You licked your thumb and wiped it off and gave Illumi a kiss.

"Are you ready to go back to the hotel?" Illumi asked.

You sighed and shifted on his lap, "I guess." You got up and stretched while letting out a yawn, "Will you be staying with me at the hotel tonight... I don't want you to go."

"I will stay for tonight ."

You left the restaurant and headed back to the hotel, you were so tired and couldn't wait to take off your dress and put on some comfortable pajamas. Illumi took care of Toshimaes night time routine, bathing him, dressing him, massaging him, then putting him to sleep in his travel crib. You took a shower and almost fell asleep in there as your eyes kept drooping, you hurried up and got dressed in your silk night set.

"Illumi." You called his name and got into the bed with him.

"Do you want me to, in your words big spoon you again?"

"Yes please." You turned to your side and felt Illumi's body press against your back and his arms wrap around your waist. His warm breath hit your neck and your butt pressed against his crotch, you wiggled your bottom on his private and elicited a tiny gasp from him. You giggled and drifted off to sleep while Illumi watched, he took note of everything you did when you slept. After all his analyzing over the past few days he knew you too well, when your happy, sad, angry.... he could tell.
••<••>••<••>••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••