𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖂𝖊𝖉𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 part 1

It was the next day and you just awoke as you opened your eyes to be met with Illumi's large charcoal orbs as he hovered over you.

To anyone else this would be terrifying, but you were used to it.

"Good morning." You spoke softly.

"Morning, (y/n)." He replied.

You chuckled lightly as you cupped his face with your delicate palms and pulled him close so that his nose touched yours and you could feel his breath hit against your face.

"You know the groom isn't supposed to see his bride before the start of the wedding." You mused

Illumi hummed in confusion as he cocked his head to the side. "And why is that?" He questioned.

"It brings bad luck."

"Only an idiot would believe that."

"But what if I believe it?"

"I wouldn't be surprised."

You frowned and scoffed. "Oh, so are you calling me an idiot?"

"Instead of being mad at me for the idiot comment, you should just stop believing in falsehoods." Illumi said before he groaned and departed from your grip to sit up.

You sighed and rolled over as you yawned in your pillow and arched your back to stretch. You huffed before you got up and turned around to see Illumi sitting down at the foot of the bed.

You crawled over to him and wrapped your arms around his torso from behind. "What would you like for me to cook for breakfast?"

"The usual please." The assassin replied.

"Why not try something different for once?" You suggested. "Like I can prepare some warm pancakes, oatmeal, muffins. Just to name a few."

"The usual is fine."

"Alright, I better get to cooking now. Knowing your schedule you're probably swamped with work."

"Thank you (y/n)." Illumi spoke.

"Of course but don't work yourself too hard, we have a wedding tonight."

"Duly noted." The assassin replied.

You got up from the bed and walked inside the nursery where you woke up Toshimae from his deep sleep.

"Good morning my love!" You chirped as you picked him up.

He yawned softly and laid his head on your chest.

With a smile on your face you laid him down onto the changing table and changed his diaper into a fresh clean one.

After that you checked on the twins as you caressed their heads and rubbed their tummy.
Illumi usually took care of them in the morning so you only took Toshimae with you as you traveled downstairs into the kitchen. Where unsurprisingly you were met with Elise.

"Good morning." She said.

"Hey Elise." You replied. "How are you?"

"I'm fine, I was just about to make breakfast."

"You don't have to do that I was going to this morning."

"Are you sure about that (y/n)?"

"Of course.... you know what today is special you should take the rest of the day off."

Elise's eyes widened. "Oh but are you sure?"

"Very."

"Okay well I will just be on my way but if you need anything don't be afraid to call me."