𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕭𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖘 part 1

"No! Owww mama!"

"I'm sorry hun but you need to stay still."

"No! Where dada?"

An exasperated huff escaped your lips as you combed Umi's hair to get her ready for an outing today.

It's only been six hours since Illumi's departure and already the weight of his presence has affected the entire household.

"Umi you can talk to dada later, but we need to get your hair done first, you have a play date with grandma."

Umi sniffled as you finished styling two pigtail puffs.

You put her in the stroller right next to her twin, Toshiko who missed Illumi just as much as she, though not as apparent, but with subtle shifts in his behavior.

Like carrying around a brown Teddy Illumi gifted him before he left that has a green bow around his neck and a voice recoding inside which pressed upon voices Illumi reading stories or saying hello or goodnight.

It's a shared gift between the twins but Toshiko is a bear hog.

You pushed the stroller through your house, your blue dress swaying with the movements of your hips as you made it outside.

Already,  a black limo was parked on the lawn with a butler standing next to it with Kikyo inside.

"MY BABY!" Kikyo chirped as she opened the car door and ran over to you.

She raked over your appearance with an aloof carelessness as she picked Umi up and kissed her all over her face.

"Oh she looks so much like her father, meaning she looks like me." She cooed.

You rolled your eyes as you caressed Toshiko's head, raging on the inside that she's not showing him any attention.

"We'll be back before dinner (y/n)."

You nodded and smiled before you kissed your baby girl goodbye.

Walking away, you pushed the stroller into the direction of the main estate to visit Suelika for a mother and son spa day.

Though Toshiko is only one he loves the occasional milk bath and head massage, and it's also a plus for you to get one on one time with him since he's so quiet he often falls in the background.

As you opened the door to Kikyo's woman cave, the place where Suelika does all her massages, hair styling, makeup, and clothes making. You saw a sight that you never thought you would ever see.

"Oh my goodness! I am so sorry!" You whisper yelled.

Elise immediately stepped away from Suelika who's lips she kissed upon.

"(y/n), I'm sorry uh... come in and I can explain." She stuttered.

You hesitantly walked in and closed the door behind you.

"Come sit." Elise said as she gestured you over to the Sofa.

You sat down with the stroller in front of you with the sleeping Toshiko as Elise and Suelika sat on the arm chair.