𝕬 𝕯𝖆𝖞 𝕴𝖓 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖎𝖙𝖞❄︎ part 3

The club was loud and neon lights flashed everywhere, the thumping vibrations of the music vibrated through your every being. The Glam Club is what the place is called and the name is suiting for it as diamonds sparkled on the dance floor and bounced off the brick wall. You were definitely out of your element and wanted to leave immediately. But you were on a mission to find your mother as you held up a picture of her and asked anyone if they have seen her.

"Excuse me sir?" You said as you tapped on a mans shoulder. He was of average height with a blond bowel cut and emerald green eyes. "Have you seen this lady."

He scanned the picture and replied, "I'm sorry I haven't seen her anywhere, such a bummer I couldn't be of help." He held up a bright smile on his bubblegum lips through the whole sentence.

"Oh no it's fine, thank you anyways." You felt that he was not the one to mess with and you quickly left as to not get yourself in danger.

Waking around some more you accidentally bumped into a random man and profusely apologized. "I'm so sorry I didn't see where I was going Because I was looking for someone and-"

You froze as the man turned around and revealed himself to be Hisoka Morrow, he looked at your tummy with a face of shock then smiled and hummed.

"My my, it seems that my fruit has been busy lately~"

You shook vigorously and tried to hold back the need to pee, you were choked up and didn't know what to say. You were in a vulnerable position at the moment and all you could do was stay frozen in fright.

"Now now I'm not going to fight you I do have standards, killing a pregnant woman would serve to be utterly useless."

You took a deep breathe to calm yourself down and regained your composure quickly, you rubbed your belly and sighed.

"Can I touch it?" Hisoka asked.

You raised your eyebrows and replied, "Touch what? My- my stomach?"

"Yes that would be correct."

You were hesitant of the idea since you obviously didn't trust him and with good reason, but you wanted to stay on his good side so you gave him permission. "I guess you can."

His golden eyes lit up and he placed his large hands on your tummy, he felt the kicks and jabs of the baby which in rerun Hisoka hummed and snickered in reply.

"I wonder who's the father?" He questioned out loud. His eyes shifted focus to yours and he spoke again, "So tell me (y/n), who is it?"

You didn't know if telling him the truth was a good idea, though he was "friends" with Illumi it was very clear that it was only a give and take relationship. But it could serve as your guaranteed protection against him so you answered, "The father is Illumi, Illumi Zoldyck."

Hisoka's eyes lit up with a fiery glow and he was left semi speechless at the news, you were now more useful than he thought. As he continued rubbing your belly a malicious intent crossed his mind, he thought of fighting Illumi's unborn child one day and invoking an ultimate rage. Or killing you and the  child now which will still involve Illumi's bloodlust, either way you were now something of curiosity for the killer magician.

"If that's all you wanted to know then I should best get going." You said as you tried to walk away.

But he held you still by your aching hips and replied, "Earlier you said you were looking for someone, I may be of help with that."

"How so?" You questioned.

"Well it's not safe for someone like you, a few members of the phantom troupe are here."