𝕽𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖉𒊹︎part 2

You crept inside Illumi's room, which is always so neat and clean, it was dark as well since it was night time. Illumi was in the shower so you sat on his bed and waited for him, his phone which was placed on his night stand dinged signaling he had a message. With anyone normal you would simply mind your business but Illumi was a man who was shrouded with mystery so of course you snooped. It was a payment to his account from a job he completed, and it was a lot of money to that it left your mouth a-gaped. You continued to look through his messages and saw some he had received from Hisoka, they were pretty normal and it seemed like they partnered up during the hunters exam. The bathroom door suddenly opened and you quickly put down the phone and tried to act normal, Illumi walked fresh out of the shower and naked.

"Huh... oh (y/n)?

You quickly covered your eyes to give him some type of privacy, "I'm so sorry Illumi I was just waiting for you to come out the shower so we could talk."

You didn't get a reply back from the assassin but you heard the opening of drawers and then a closing of the bathroom door. You took a peek and saw Illumi went back into the bathroom to change, you felt a little heated after seeing his private... it was so long even though it was on soft. He walked back out this time with clothes on and sat next to you on his bed, looking stoic as usual with no emotions. You giggled and messed up his hair then wrapped your arms around his head and gave him a hug along with multiple kisses on his forehead, "Why so glum chum? You know I love you."

"My father informed me your leg was broken but it seems to be fine." Illumi spoke.

"Yeah it was the most weirdest thing... I think Toshimae healed it. While I was feeding him he reached his hand out to me and I put my finger in his then I felt this surge of good energy and my leg was healed."

"So he can heal people as well.... fascinating. How did you break your leg (y/n)?"

You froze and tried your best to keep cool, "Uh well I got hurt during one of my fights."

"Who were you fighting?"

You could never lie to Illumi, even if you tried to it was futile because he will always know, it's better to always be honest with him rather than lie. "I... I was fighting Hisoka."

"I see... though I told you not to."

"Well yes but... aren't you friends with him?"

"Hisoka is not my friend, it's merely a give and take relationship, one day I'm going to kill him."

"I don't want to talk about that fucker anymore."
Illumi looked at you and blinked from your surprise use of profanity, "Illumi... don't look at me like that I can curse to, but have you checked on Toshimae?"

"I was going to before you came to talk to me."

"Well he's resting now so you will have to see him later, do you plan on doing anything else today?"

"I was going to do some researching and I have to prepare for a job that's happening in YorkNew."

Your eyes lit up and you smiled, you've always wanted to visit the city, "Can I come! Oh and I could bring Toshimae too!"

"No it won't be safe."

"I can protect both myself and Toshimae thank you very much and I think this would be good for Toshimae so he can study faces and observe new things. That would be great for his development."

"But we still know nothing of his power only that he can heal and kill. What if he starts asking for requests like Alluka."

"Illumi, Toshimae can't even talk yet he can only make little noise so he will be fine."

"I'm responsible for you and him and I cannot watch you two all the time while I'm working."

"Just trust me... I will be fine on my own. I survived Heavens Arena."

"But after I told you not to fight Hisoka you still did then got one of your legs broken."

"I promise I will listen, I've learned my lesson the hard way, I will be so happy." You sat on his lap and hugged his body while swaying him side to side.

"Fine but I will be watching you closely... and you won't even know."

A bright smile plastered your face, "Thank you, I'm so happy." You placed kisses all over his face. "I have to go now though... bye." You left Illumi's room and headed to Milluki's room, you had the money this time to pay him to help find your mom.

You knocked on his door, "Master Milluki! It's (y/n)... may I come in?"

"Yeah go ahead!" He replied back.

You walked into his room which had life sized big chested anime girls and a huge computer system, he was munching on chips and doing stuff on his computers.

"Oh wow um... anyways I have the jenny... so could you help find my mom on your computer?"

"I'm guessing you earned all of that at Heavens Arena, I'm surprised you survived, my older brother must have taught you well."

"Yeah he's amazing truly, but do you think you can actually find her?"

"I can't say for certain but I'm going to need some basic information, like her name, date of birth, stuff like that."

"Okay I thought you might need that so I wrote it on this piece of paper." You said as you handed him the note.

"Just send the jenny to my account."

"Okay I will do that." You turned out the door to leave.

"Oh and before you go, the next time you and my brother want to mess around, at least try to be discreet about it."

You ran out of his room in embarrassment, you hoped Silva, Kikyo, and the rest of the family didn't hear you. You almost bursted out in shame thinking they heard your loud erotic moans and high pitched whines.
••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••