𝕬 𝕭𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖉𝖆𝖞 𝕿𝖔 𝕽𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 part 1

It's been three weeks since you have last seen Illumi and a month has passed making it Toshimae's birthday where he will be turning one years old. The celebratory dinner was still happening and you were still invited to come. You already had his blanket made and at the moment you were in the kitchen baking his cake.

You decided to make a marbled chocolate and vanilla swirl cake, iced with cocoa butter cream and covered with decorative rainbow sprinkles and strawberries.

"Would you like to taste the batter?" You asked Canary.

"Sure (y/n)." She replied.

You pulled out a single spoon and dipped it into the raw batter then gave it to the young butler. "It's really good." She replied.

You hadn't been able to talk to her for a while and at the moment it was her break so she spent it hanging out with you.

"Thank you, it was my favorite cake as a child and I know Toshimae will love it. Look he's smiling already."

You both took a glance at the infant who sat in his high chair drinking water out of his sippy cup while watching everything that's going on.

You gave him a kiss on the forehead then went back to what you were doing as you poured the batter into the pans and then set them into the oven to bake

"So how do you feel about seeing master Illumi?" Canary asked.

You huffed and began making the icing, multitasking your conversation with Canary in the process "I just hate how awkward it's going to be, we're all here to celebrate Toshimae so just focus on that. But you know how master Kikyo runs that pie hole of hers."

Canary giggled, "I know what you mean, but seeing him doesn't make you even the slightest bit nervous?"

"Oh of course I'm nervous but a part of me really wants to see him. Whether I like it or not he's the father of my baby's and I don't like that there's bad blood between us. But my anger was justified."

"I agree, I'm glad that you stuck up for yourself."

"Yeah but now me and him might not ever be together romantically again, I do still partially want that."

"But why, he threatened you."

You let out an annoyed sigh, "I know, I know but it's kind of my fault since I did put my hands on him first. But still, you wouldn't understand the complexity of our dynamic and situation. It's just way too many limitations and feelings involved."

"I guess so, but when will you give birth?"

"If all is well I will be delivering in two months, I'm just so tired and annoyed being pregnant and taking shots all the time."

"Oh, that's two months to get on master Illumi's good side."

"Please, he's not going to do anything to me. I know that man and he doesn't make rash decisions. He's strategic and only kills when he deems it necessary and beneficial. But on the other hand if you get him mad enough he might just snap, but hopefully two months is enough for him to get over it."