𝕬𝖜𝖆𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌❥ part 3

After visiting Kalluto you decided to take a detour to Milluki's room as you stood at his door and knocked politely.

"What! Who is it?" He shouted.

"It's (y/n) and Toshimae, we came to hang out with yo-"

"Go away! I'm busy!" Milluki barked.

"But we want to-"

"I said go away!" He growled.

You laughed and shook your head, Milluki was much of a hot head but is very chill if you get to know him more.

"I brought snacks~" You cooed.

You waited for a reply and then the door unlocked and you were allowed in.

"Close the door behind you alright." He said.

You nodded and did just that, then followed behind him to his many computers and chairs. It was dark in his room and the creepy life sized anime girls only made it worse.

But you sighed and sat next to him with Toshimae on your lap.

"Pass the snacks." Milluki demanded.

You grinned sneakily and pulled out a bag of baby yogurt melts from the pocket of your knitted sweater.

Milluki frowned, "That's for baby's!"

"Technically but anyone could eat them, they won't hurt you. And besides they're healthy and they taste good."

You popped one into Toshimae's mouth and his eyes lit up as he slowly chewed the snack.

"See, Toshimae certainly thinks so."

Milluki shook his head and went back back to playing his games, all the while you examined the junk on his desk. It was full of candy wrappers, opened chip bags, and toys.

"What's up with all the barbies?" You asked him.

"They're not barbies they're figurines!" Milluki corrected.

"Well they look really cool, I see that you are a collector of things."

"Yeah I have been saving my Jenny to complete my set but I also want another doll."

"Oh, what does it look like?" You questioned.

Milluki paused his game then pulled up a new tab, he typed in a few words then a screen popped up with a picture of a blonde haired big busted anime girl. She wore a bunny suit and posed with her hands clasped behind her back with her butt poked out.

You shifted Toshimae's sitting position to face you, then popped another yogurt melt into his mouth, he didn't need to see that.

You gawked are her inhumanly large breasts, and yours were considered big but she put you to shame.

"Well.... she looks very pretty." You commented.

"Yes, that is why she will be my crown jewel in my collection." Milluki replied.

You grinned uncomfortably and picked up one of his smaller figurines as you inspected it.

"Be careful!" He warned. "Don't break it."

You ignored him and continued to look at it until Toshimae reached out his hand to hold it, you let him as you handed it to the infant.

But that proved to be a mistake as he immediately put it in his mouth and started to chew and drool on it.

Milluki fumed, "Stop him!"

"Toshimae no, you can't do that." You tried to gently take the toy from him and so he started to cry.