𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕭𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖍 part 1

The assassin took Toshiko out of your arms and laid him in the stroller next to his sister Umi.

You whimpered as you shifted your position on the hospital bed to sit all the way up, it was painful as every time you moved you felt a stinging pain on your abdomen where the c-section was performed.

"Damn that hurts..." You spoke under your breath.

"Then stop moving." Illumi replied.

You huffed and tilted your head back in annoyance as you groaned aloud, "But I have to get up, I can't lay here all day."

"Then how about I help you with that, as your significant other I'm inclined to assist you with those kinds of things."

"Yes please, but be gentle for Christ's sake."

Illumi let out a hum and clasped his hands with yours and slowly helped you slide off of the bed. It hurt as expected but the pain was worth it to get out of the stuffy medical room.

You took slow steps with the support of Illumi as he led you to the stroller so you could see your daughter. She was swaddled in a fluffy white blanket and was half asleep and half awake with her eyes slightly open and her tiny nose wiggling.

You let go of Illumi's support and picked up Umi carefully and held her tenderly in your arms.

"Hi my love!" You said as you cupped the side of her face.

She cooed softly then inched her cheek to lay closer in your warm and soft palm. Just like her father she had black hair and large black eyes.

You smiled then glanced to your side to see Illumi playing with Toshiko as he poked his cheek and caressed his tiny feet.

You giggled warmly then set Umi back into the stroller to sleep. You went over to Toshimae to check on him and as you approached his playpen.

He sat with a frown on his face.  

You shook your head and smirked at his bratty behavior. "You're too young to be frowning like that." You said as you picked him up.

You gave him a kiss on the cheek and he smiled as well as giggled when you swayed him in your arms.

You grinned happily to see him bubbly again until you smelled something foul and took a whiff of Toshimae who needed his diaper changed.

"Yuck!" You said as you walked over to Illumi. You handed him the child and said, "He needs to be changed, like now."

Illumi nodded and took him out of your arms, then he handed you a dress and a pair of shoes and instructed the following, "Take a shower, then put this on for me."

You raised your brows In confusion as to why then slowly turned around and headed into the bathroom of the medical room. You really wanted to shower anyways so it didn't matter.

You removed your hospital gown and looked at your body in the giant mirror to see as expected your pregnancy belly which was slowly shrinking. You hated it and the c-section scaring and the pain which didn't help, but you were going to try to remain positive as you were going through all of this for the sake of your new babies.

You turned the shower water on to the hottest setting then climbed into the tub, it was exactly what you needed as you softly moaned from how soothing it felt. You wanted to stay in there for a long period  but you knew that at this moment it wasn't the time to indulge and so you quickly sudsy yourself up with your Shea butter and lavender blend soap.

Then washed it all off which you repeated many times until you were squeaky clean. You turned the water off and wrapped your soft towel around your body before you carefully stepped out the shower as to not fall.