𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊? ❣︎

Present Time

Tears streamed down your eyes as you laid on the cold bathroom floor, with one of your hands pressing against your stomach. You were internally panicking to yourself, "I can't be a mother... I'm not ready. I'm only eighteen and the Zoldycks... THEY MIGHT KILL ME!" You wanted to lay down and cry in your bed all day but you couldn't as you had to do your daily rounds. Which is serving breakfast to the assassin family, you had no time for tears as you sat up and got yourself together in your maid uniform. You heard a knock at your room door, "Come in!" You called out.

"Good morning (y/n)." A butler named Canary greeted you as you smiled at her presence.

"Good morning Canary." You replied back as you couldn't hold back your sorrowful expression.

"What's wrong?" She questioned. Canary knew you all too well as you practically grew up together in this strange mansion, you were only four years older than her so to her you were like a big sister.

"Haha what do you mean Canary I'm fine." You tried to hide your sadness.

"Come on tell me what's wrong, I will swear myself to secrecy."

You let out a sigh as you blurted out your huge dilemma, "I'm pregnant."

Canary froze as her eyes widened in shock, "what?"

"Im pregnant Canary and now I'm going to die because of it." The tears you once held in poured out as Canary reached out to hug you.

"It's okay... remember you have a job to do so get yourself together for now so we can talk later."

"You're right." You said as your wiped away your tears and headed to the kitchen.

"Good you're here, we need you to deliver this out to the table pronto." One of the other maids ordered as she rolled over a cart with plates full of food on it.

You nodded and headed out to the large Kitchen with the heavy cart, when you reached the big table you saw the familiar faces of Silva, Kikyo, Milluki, Killua, Kalluto, Zeno, and Illumi. But what caught you off guard was a fiercely stunning women who sat next to Illumi, you were curious as the Zoldycks rarely had guests. You sat the food In front of everyone then stood to the side obediently waiting for any more instruction.

"Before we eat everyone I would like to introduce Illumis fiancé Azula!" Kikyo chirped.

The whole family started to cheer as well but you felt sick to your stomach. The father of your unborn child was about to be married, you felt like you were about to vomit any minute now. The woman was so beautiful too, she had silky long tresses, neatly manicured nails, and bubblegum pink lips.

"She will be a great addition to our family." Kikyo boasted again.

You eyed the beautiful women as she clung onto Illumis shoulder. "I think I'm  going to be sick." You thought to yourself as you swiftly ran away to your maids quarter and projectile vomited in your toilet.

You laid your aching body on your bed as you reminisced through your memories of the act that brought about this pregnancy.

Flashback
You had heard master Illumi was coming back from yet another successful assassination job, and it was pretty late in the night as that was the usual setting for murder.

You walked through the dim hallway as you made your way to the long haired assassins room, it was quiet and unsettling as distant shadows lurked about. Your arms were crossed and you shivered from the uneasiness and the coldness that Pierced your exposed arms.

"Hello!" You shouted as your voice echoed throughout the halls.

There was no reply but you continued your venture as the lights began to flicker in and out. It was all too creepy as you heard thuds and creeks from many different corners and angles.