𝕲𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖉𝖆𝖞

The crisp outside air blew through your hair as you held on tight to Illumi as he drove his motorcycle 200mph.

When the assassin told you that the activity would be motorcycle riding through the mountains you would have instantly said no, but being the smart man he is, he easily convinced you.

And now you were having the time of your life.

"(y/n)!" Illumi called out.

You gazed upon your husband who's long hair was neatly in a bun so it wouldn't smack you in the face. He was smiling as he pressed harder on the gas and made perfect sharp turns and merges like he was a bad ass biker or spy in a movie.

"Yes Illu!" You shouted back.

"Would you like something to drink, there's a Café on the next exit?" He offered.

"Yes that sounds good."

Illumi hummed and quickly made a turn to the next exit where he pulled into the mini cafe and parked perfectly in one of the parking spots.

You removed your hands from around his waist as he mounted off the bike and scanned around the place to observe that the surroundings are safe.

You on the other hand still sat on the bike in shock of the whole ride, it still didn't register in your mind that you were actually on the back of a motorcycle.

Illumi turned to look at you and let out a breath of amusement at your shocked reaction.

"Do you need my assistance?" He asked.

You shook your head no but he helped you anyways as he picked you up from behind then sat you down onto your feet.

"Thanks."

"No, no, none of that, anytime (y/n)." He replied.

You smiled and he grabbed your hand and led you inside the door, it was packed being that it was still morning causing the line to be very long.

You sighed in annoyance as you stood in front of Illumi who had one of his arms wrapped around your waist with a blank stare on his face.

He was very possessive of you, especially in public, and with his vast knowledge of underground criminal activities he knew young women like yourself were susceptible to being harassed, raped, and kidnapped.

So he was going to make it known to any ill intentioned person who was looking at you, that he will not hesitate to kill them.

"Do you know what you want (y/n)?" He questioned.

"Mmm, I'm looking at the menu and everything looks good but I can't decide on what to get."

"You should try the triple berry lemonade, it's me and my boyfriend's favorite." A man spoke.

He was in front of you in the line but turned around to engage in conversation with you.

He startled you a bit and you gave him a puzzled look before registering what he said.

"Oh sorry if I scared you, I just heard your conversation and thought I'd give a suggestion." The man said.

"Oh I wasn't scared just surprised, but the recommendation sounds good. Do you come here often?"

"Oh all the time, the university I attend is close by so this is my morning spot. My names Boa."

The man extended his hand to you and you hesitated for a second before extending your hand to shake his gently. "My name is Holly and my boyfriend over here, his name is Jack."

The man looked at Illumi and was instantly afraid but then attracted to him as he gave off that bad boy biker look with his fire print pants and white shirt, along with his bun which a few baby hairs strayed out of.