𝕸𝖞 𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞︎♡︎ part 3

It's only been two hours since you have been put on bed rest and you were already bored out of your mind, you had napped earlier then woke up to watch some t.v. And like always nothing good was on, you then read a book but that only occupied your mind for like thirty minutes until you got tired of it. You decided that it was time to get up, a little walk around the house wouldn't hurt, so you got up and went to the bathroom to shower real quick then threw on one of your fancy robes that you bought at the mall before.

 You decided that it was time to get up, a little walk around the house wouldn't hurt, so you got up and went to the bathroom to shower real quick then threw on one of your fancy robes that you bought at the mall before

As you left out of the room you began your slow waddle down the hall to where you found the room Ms. Fritz was staying in. You felt bad from how you yelled at her earlier and decided to pop in to apologize.

"Hello grandmother." You said as you walked into the heavily perfumed room. "What the hell!" You coughed as the vibrant smell of herbs and sage polluted the air.

Ms. Fritz was sitting with her legs crossed on one of her yoga mats doing some stretches, she hummed with her eyes closed until she opened them to see you. "Hello (y/n) dear."

"How can you sit in here with this strong aroma, it's making me sick just standing in here." You rushed to her bathroom to barf after inhaling the scents.

Ms. Fritz stormed after you with a bottle of water. "Are you okay (y/n)?" She asked.

You kneeled close to the toilet as you barfed up digestive orange juice and chunks of food. You panted heavily and replied, "I'm fine..... I'm fine." You took the water from her and chugged it down.

"You had me worried there for a second."

"Well to be frank it wasn't all the fault of the sage that made me throw up, I have been holding it in for a while." You sighed and got up to take a gurgle of mouthwash so your breath would smell better. After you got yourself together you proceeded to apologize to your grandmother, "I'm sorry for how I yelled at you earlier, I was under so much pain and stress."

"I figured that was the case, it's okay (y/n). No matter what you do or say to me I will always forgive you." She rubbed your back and placed her hand on your tummy in which she felt a tap in return. "Ahhh I feel the baby is kicking."

"Oh yes, it seemed like he was never going to at first but now he doesn't stop. One of the reasons why I can't get a wink of sleep at night."

"Your mother was like that too when I was pregnant with her. Speaking of which are you excited to be reunited with her soon?"

Your face drooped into a sorrow expression, "I can't, I have to stay in bed rest for the entirety of my pregnancy. Because I'm experiencing early labor."

"Oh my, well shouldn't you be in bed right now? What are you doing here?"

"I was getting bored so I got up to venture for a bit."

"Where's Illumi?"

"I think he's either in the gym or in Toshimae's room." You knew a snarky comment about your fiancé from Ms. Fritz was going to be said.